Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark is probably 32 maybe a touch older. CHF about 6 2"

He hasnt played for 2 yrs as he has had a broken neck from a football injury and the docs have just recently got the all clear.

Big risk for imps thought they would have gone for a long term coach to rebuild not a quick fix (thats if he can play) as they will loose the likes of the hards boys, rohdes, daniel hickey and dyl kelly for 2011

Delray have you guys signed Donato yet???

Mark is probably 32 maybe a touch older. CHF about 6 2"

He hasnt played for 2 yrs as he has had a broken neck from a football injury and the docs have just recently got the all clear.

Big risk for imps thought they would have gone for a long term coach to rebuild not a quick fix (thats if he can play) as they will loose the likes of the hards boys, rohdes, daniel hickey and dyl kelly for 2011

Delray have you guys signed Donato yet???

Very Intresting report there Dog!!!

I just have this feeling.....that with the appointment of there new coach they will somehow retain all there players!!!! its just what they do.....

Well Daniel Hickey has moved to darwin so would count him out of the lineup.

Ryan, Brad and Brendan are all wanting to earn more money up north with their jobs and have had that in there plans for the last few yrs so cant see them staying. Colby the only one to stay as still doing his apprenticeship but hes only just in their best 21.

Also forgot to mention Michael Hickey also gone to bambill where he wanted to go last yr...

Still didnt answer my question Delray... Donato signed????

Still didnt answer my question Delray... Donato signed????[/quote]

Sorry Dog......missed that 1. Yes Donato has signed as a player.

Still didnt answer my question Delray... Donato signed????

Sorry Dog......missed that 1. Yes Donato has signed as a player.[/quote]

I did hear that he wanted the job a few weeks back( during the finals) but then changed his mind a couple of weeks later and only wanted to be a player. Thinks he will have increased work committments next season.
Who is going to coach the Swallows now Delray?

Sorry Dog......missed that 1. Yes Donato has signed as a player.

I did hear that he wanted the job a few weeks back( during the finals) but then changed his mind a couple of weeks later and only wanted to be a player. Thinks he will have increased work committments next season.
Who is going to coach the Swallows now Delray?[/quote]

Donato signed as a player does that mean Brad Eaton will be coaching??

Who is going to coach the Swallows now Delray?

Donato signed as a player does that mean Brad Eaton will be coaching??[/quote]

Yeah in my dreams...... and he brings a key defender that can rotate through the ruck with him as well.

Breaking news boys Imps strike first blood with the coaching appointments........

Signed Mark McKenzie playing coach from the benella league.

No news on redcliffs or Merbs from my end......can any 1 shed some light???

Is it ture that Irypmle were "pen in hand" close to signing McKenzie be4 he signed at Imps?
Both South and WW are about to annouce Ass. Coaches.

Is it ture that Irypmle were "pen in hand" close to signing McKenzie be4 he signed at Imps?

Both Irymple & Merbein thought they were good chances of landing McKenzie!! Speaking with an insider the swallows were very confident they had him.

Breaking news is that Matt Walder will be named coach of Merbein for 2011 with the possibility of Clint Burdett as his assistant.:eek:

Whats everyones thoughts on that?? I thought they needed someone youngish who could develop and still be there when they are competitive again but matty will be around 50 before that happens.:cool::confused:

Irymple Best & Fairest results from Yesterday. 1st (back to Back) Aaron Baynes 2nd Shane Crossling 3rd David Byrnes 4th Jordan Payne 5th Nick Coghlan ?. Interesting to see that neither DeAngelis nor Hammence finished in the top 5 as they were both playing some pretty good footy when I saw them play. Congratulations to Banger, great win considering he missed the last 6 games of the year through injury.

Yes the merbein news is interesting dont see why they would do that unless matt is going to be a non-playing coach when he hangs up his boots but what will merbein get out of that? maybe noone wants the job so his a short time fix? guess we will find out soon enough. Delray you blokes got anyone signed up yet? has reddy got anyone yet?

Matt Walders appointment for Merbein is definately an interesting one, as rig said I to thought they may have gone for someone a little younger than 42 :D

But obviously Merbein needs a little professionalism (thats if they can tolerate it) so will be interesting to so see what happens and how they go next yr!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well it is said that that what helpped him get ran out of reddy. but yes we'll see if this is the right choice in the nxt yr or 2.

Merbeins Biggest mistake was that they didnt do it when Matt First arrived into town 4 years ago.....

They could have already been well into the programe by now.

So what that just leaves

Red Cliffs and
Irymple

Without coaches at this stage......any thing comming from tiger land or what!!!!

Merbeins Biggest mistake was that they didnt do it when Matt First arrived into town 4 years ago.....

They could have already been well into the programe by now.

So what that just leaves

Red Cliffs and
Irymple

Without coaches at this stage......any thing comming from tiger land or what!!!!

Delray, know for a fact that they were informed he was coming back to town but the reply was "nah, he's past it" and i believe that came from an executive comm member at the time , who is still involved with the clubs exec.

Delray, know for a fact that they were informed he was coming back to town but the reply was "nah, he's past it" and i believe that came from an executive comm member at the time , who is still involved with the clubs exec.

As we all know, "Time is the best judge in football".
I'm plzed Matt's off to Merbein, are Merbein ready for him, time says Red Cliffs weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back