Sunraysia Football League Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

News from the nest: retuning power foward Mark (Jughead)Rudd should help the swallows end position.

But more importantly, is he back playing cricket ???

Wat were peoples personal view on club umpires last year??
I thought they were really good, didnt blow the whistle every 10 seconds and didnt give any real soft decisions. I think this comes from their time in playing footy (id say most of them used to play once upon a time). I think they were as good as, if not better than official umpires.:thumbsu:

Wat were peoples personal view on club umpires last year??
I thought they were really good, didnt blow the whistle every 10 seconds and didnt give any real soft decisions. I think this comes from their time in playing footy (id say most of them used to play once upon a time). I think they were as good as, if not better than official umpires.:thumbsu:

could not agree more. if only more retired players would take it up. let the game flow, no b ull******** soft free kicks, speak to the players as a human and get along, have a beer or two afterwards. same goes in the millewa i reckon. amazing that there is also very little abuse or backchat from the players as well.

One club umpire was a cheat and a disgrace to this club last year. There were 2-3 letter of complaint on him to his committee last year and they were asked not to allow this person to umpire. It was agreed upon thank god.

Other then this one person the club umps did an excellent job.

Imperials - TBA
Irymple - TBA
Merbein - Jeff Greenhill
Mildura - Mark Kerr
Red Cliffs - Jamie Riordan
Robinvale - Domenic Zaffina
Sth Mildura - Darren Seaman
Wentworth - Frank Dichiera

I thought Seamo had given it away or was pushed?

Why the mass exodus from Sths. It cant be all because of Morgs going to Bambil?

Two years in a row to play off for the flag but all of a sudden to be backed in to finish in the bottom half doesn't add up to me!:thumbsdown:

I don't rekon irymple ressies will be up there this season. I rekon they'll loose a few seniors from last year and a few reserves as well. Some young guns will step up but the reserves could be strugglers. Only second hand info. Don't give me a hard time Delray I guess youll be there getting a kick or two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't rekon irymple ressies will be up there this season. I rekon they'll loose a few seniors from last year and a few reserves as well. Some young guns will step up but the reserves could be strugglers. Only second hand info. Don't give me a hard time Delray I guess youll be there getting a kick or two

Can you inform us who will be leaving from swallow land?????

Got some ineresting news.
There was a young player for Imps last year, goes by the name of Thomas Stevenson, played only a handful of 2's games for us, due to going to boarding school over in Adelaide. Looks like he will be returning to settle down for 12 months or so.

Is a gun player, i think he played 8 games all up and nearly took out the club B&F, if he doesn't play seniors look out for him very good skills, very fit and isn't afraid of anyone!

There was a young player for Imps last year, goes by the name of Thomas Stevenson, played only a handful of 2's games for us, due to going to boarding school over in Adelaide. Looks like he will be returning to settle down for 12 months or so.

Is a gun player, i think he played 8 games all up and nearly took out the club B&F, if he doesn't play seniors look out for him very good skills, very fit and isn't afraid of anyone!
No worries Thomas!:thumbsdown:

Gee Michael you dont mind talking your relatives up, I have seen him & he is built like a match stick.

Ill be trying hard hill ha ha. 6 players from last years senior side have gone, got 4 new players so i think the numbers will be fine got some good kids comming up so im not stressing yet!!

Gee Michael you dont mind talking your relatives up, I have seen him & he is built like a match stick.

I told you i am not Michael. but that doesn't matter, and I didn't know that the bigger you were, the better player you were??????

how are the numbers at all the clubs? I have heard a few clubs will find it hard to field a side again. Hope this is not true always good to see clubs able to field a 2nds side even if its not a strong one.

how are the numbers at all the clubs? I have heard a few clubs will find it hard to field a side again. Hope this is not true always good to see clubs able to field a 2nds side even if its not a strong one.

Merbs have supeised me with the numbers they have atm! im expecting them to make improvements in all grades. seniors, reserves and 18's!
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back