Sunraysia Football League Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

how are the numbers at all the clubs? I have heard a few clubs will find it hard to field a side again. Hope this is not true always good to see clubs able to field a 2nds side even if its not a strong one.

Only my 2nd training at Quandong last night but we had about 40 in all (u18, Res & Sen).
Good to see a couple of new faces... And a couple of old faces returning to the club. Might not be so much a bad season 4 the tigers as some thought in earlier posts....
Franklin, which clubs are struggling for ressies numbers??

Only my 2nd training at Quandong last night but we had about 40 in all (u18, Res & Sen).
Good to see a couple of new faces... And a couple of old faces returning to the club. Might not be so much a bad season 4 the tigers as some thought in earlier posts....
Franklin, which clubs are struggling for ressies numbers??

Um Tiger that Equates to about 13.3333 people per side i think u will want to find a few more players then that before round 1 mate.

Ford and Trelore massive losses for the tigers.

i heard that you blokes not many around atm and also that south's 2nds are a little light on. Only what i have heard. Hope no one is nothing better then seeing all sides with a full list

thats why i played for Sunraysia!!!! we will see who will be sitting on the bench this year wont we!
Yeh and then ya woke up!! u neva playd for sunraysia! hahah nah swaeney im just given ya **** good luck for season 2007 and see ya in round 5!!

Yeh and then ya woke up!! u neva playd for sunraysia! hahah nah swaeney im just given ya **** good luck for season 2007 and see ya in round 5!!

yer cnt wait till we play yous! hope yous cum in all cocky so we will b able to match yous for a quarter!

yer cnt wait till we play yous! hope yous cum in all cocky so we will b able to match yous for a quarter!
Yeh swaeney thats if u make it to round 5 hahah ull proble fold hahah swaeney i no wat ya thinkin! [ ill go to merbz and be a hero ] well swaeney sorry to break it to ya but its just not gonna happn mate so dnt sit here and try to talk ya slef up! just perform onn the feild! like us! :)

Yeh swaeney thats if u make it to round 5 hahah ull proble fold hahah swaeney i no wat ya thinkin! [ ill go to merbz and be a hero ] well swaeney sorry to break it to ya but its just not gonna happn mate so dnt sit here and try to talk ya slef up! just perform onn the feild! like us! :)

hahah don't worry man im gonna perform im not talking myslef up just saying merbein isnt going to be as bad as last year!! just have fun warming the bench or running sum water.

hahah don't worry man im gonna perform im not talking myslef up just saying merbein isnt going to be as bad as last year!! just have fun warming the bench or running sum water.
nah swaeney u should have that coverd seeing that uv been doin water boy and warming the bench since under 13s hahah

how are the numbers at all the clubs? I have heard a few clubs will find it hard to field a side again. Hope this is not true always good to see clubs able to field a 2nds side even if its not a strong one.

Imps have a squad of 38 senior players to choose from every week. Thats only senior players no fringe players so from simple maths 38 minus 22 equals 16 plus the fringe players equals a pretty strong 2's side! IMPS for 4 in a row!

Imps have a squad of 38 senior players to choose from every week. Thats only senior players no fringe players so from simple maths 38 minus 22 equals 16 plus the fringe players equals a pretty strong 2's side! IMPS for 4 in a row!

How you going to go oorab? R your hammies going to be able to cope with your pace and your big swollennnnn head?????????????????????????? ulove yourself Harry and u aint that good buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

while it would be fantastic for the the players involved in the imps 2's to win the Grand Slam at the end of the day every club in the sfl should be after one thing and thats a senior premership thats what the clubs will be judged on so it will be pointless to win a 4th flag while your 1's miss the finals for 2 straight years

while it would be fantastic for the the players involved in the imps 2's to win the Grand Slam at the end of the day every club in the sfl should be after one thing and thats a senior premership thats what the clubs will be judged on so it will be pointless to win a 4th flag while your 1's miss the finals for 2 straight years

Can we talk about the other sides that play in the SFL not just Imps?? Any talk out at Tiger land how there twos are guna go??

How you going to go oorab? R your hammies going to be able to cope with your pace and your big swollennnnn head?????????????????????????? ulove yourself Harry and u aint that good buddy.

My Hammies gave it away along time before harry came along. and i would also like to add harry is prob better than you!

I didn't see any footy on the weekend, can anyone give me a rundown on the reserves games, who went well, any surprises?

Well the only surprise was @ merbein.. They had Joey Wright playing 2's and he killed wentworth! They lost i know but whats the go with that? He is one of the best ruckmen in the league! I see his named in the 2's again this week!

Well the only surprise was @ merbein.. They had Joey Wright playing 2's and he killed wentworth! They lost i know but whats the go with that? He is one of the best ruckmen in the league! I see his named in the 2's again this week!

*Hack*Cough*Splutter*

That's the sound I made choking on my toast.

If he is one of the best ruckman in the SFL then I wonder what league I've been playing in all this time?

If he were one of the premier ruckman in the league he wouldn't be playing 2's footy, especially in a side that really battles.

And to play ones i believe that you need train twice a week no matter how good you are you don't get a game on how well you played last week.

I don't know if he has trained or not but that could be an explaination as to why he is in the magoos.

i watched joey play today and he played a good game of football even tho it was in reserves but would of been won of the best. And i can say that Joey has been going to training lately!

*Hack*Cough*Splutter*

That's the sound I made choking on my toast.

If he is one of the best ruckman in the SFL then I wonder what league I've been playing in all this time?

If he were one of the premier ruckman in the league he wouldn't be playing 2's footy, especially in a side that really battles.
santoz this is not good coming from you ,im not sure but i think you have played most of your footy in the 2's and only left a strong club because you couldnt get a game and went to s**t club and still struggled to play 1's:thumbsdown:

santoz this is not good coming from you ,im not sure but i think you have played most of your footy in the 2's and only left a strong club because you couldnt get a game and went to s**t club and still struggled to play 1's:thumbsdown:

I was replying to Camel Toe's claim that Joe is one of the best ruckman in the league, which I believe he isn't. If he were, he wouldn't be playing two's footy. IMO, he is good enough to play 1's. Comprehend yet?

I was replying to Camel Toe's claim that Joe is one of the best ruckman in the league, which I believe he isn't. If he were, he wouldn't be playing two's footy. IMO, he is good enough to play 1's. Comprehend yet?
i think what boom boom was trying to say santoz was that every time you open your mouth you seem to be blowing your own trumpet,and i would have to agree with him, you were just a mediocre 2"s player and you shouldnt put any player down no matter who it is.....actually you shouldnt have an opinion on anything to do with football..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back