Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch this space ---- merbein premiers 2009, defeating imperials by 50 points! New coach, new players!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this space!:d

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I hear merbein picked up a $50,000 sponsor which is fantastic for the club. Its a shame you will buy over priced has beens again and blow the money

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I hear merbein picked up a $50,000 sponsor which is fantastic for the club. Its a shame you will buy over priced has beens again and blow the money

A figure like that would be amazing who is digging deep???????? surely it must be known who it is. i hate to offend any1 but with the new points system u can only get bout 5 to 6 players in. The maggies need 3 years of serious development on top of the 5 to 6 guns.

Sorry legend i cant see the maggies holding the P/Ship cup aloft in 2009

A figure like that would be amazing who is digging deep???????? surely it must be known who it is. i hate to offend any1 but with the new points system u can only get bout 5 to 6 players in. The maggies need 3 years of serious development on top of the 5 to 6 guns.

Sorry legend i cant see the maggies holding the P/Ship cup aloft in 2009

I heard that it has something to do with 'best bottlers'

Watch this space ---- merbein premiers 2009, defeating imperials by 50 points! New coach, new players!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this space!:d

With such fine intelligent folks like you out in Merbein its hard to believe they could end up in the position they are.
I'm tipping Merbein to finish last or there abouts in 2009.

Isn't it the company that makes the plastic corks for wine bottles!??

Contract bottling and packaging plant in Irymple, run by a Merbein idenity who was once in charge of Mildara Blass Winery.

That type of money should not be spent on players, but invested wisely to produce a steady income stream over a period of time. This could then be used on facilities and put into the junior program to help develop, keep and recruit (through better facilities and coaching) players. But it will probably used to help retire debt and on players. Good luck to them, hope they use it wisely because the competition could do with all teams being competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back