MVP Suns Board Medal 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Harbs - still love watching him play
4 Thompson - super effort on Dixon
3 Hall - really like him off the HBF
2 Witts - he’d be acclaimed a star if playing for a Melbourne club
1 Ainsworth - Really giving us some drive in the midfield. Looks at home there. Excited to see him after another preseason.

Touk very good also.

Hey everyone! Enjoy the week off? I most certainly did!

Before we get onto our Week 9 Best on Ground, I thought I'd mark the mid-season point for us with a couple of fun facts.

1. Michael Barlow, Brad Sheer and Michael Rischitelli all co-own the lead for an end of year award
  2. Alex Sexton ironically leads the award that I named after him.
  3. Jarryd Lyons is currently top 3 in three end of year award races.
  4. We've had 2,624 votes cast total across 155 sets of votes over the nine rounds we've played so far. (You'll notice that the total is not a multiple of 15 because two certain members like to make life difficult for me ;) )
  5. Of the 33 players selected to play so far 28 have collected at least a single vote (Plus Stewie Dew)

Before we welcome that little weird bald bloke back into the house that Maysie built - It is with great pleasure that I announce that thanks to 270 votes, Spread across 18 voters, The Round 9 Best on Ground goes to "The Ginger Messiah" Rory Thompson!

Thats amazing the 28 different players have been in our best 5 (at least in someones eyes) in one game

I would say the 5 people that haven't so far

Ballard, Heron, Leslie, Lonergan, Hanley

Thats amazing the 28 different players have been in our best 5 (at least in someones eyes) in one game

I would say the 5 people that haven't so far

Ballard, Heron, Leslie, Lonergan, Hanley
Lonners has 3 votes, The one you're missing is Maxxy Spencer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to know which of our midfielders were running defensively so not sure these votes really reflect our best players.. even still these are mine.

5. Miller
4. Holman
3. May
2. Ainsworth
1. Swallow

5. Miller
4. Holman
3. Thompson
2. Ainsworth
1. Witts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back