MVP Suns Board Medal 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack was robbed of the B+F last year by Grablett and God knows why
I'm sensing he'll rectify that this year
The whole team should take kicking lessons from him- I never fret when he has ball in hand

Was at the game and probably spent more time chatting than watching so not the most educated votes but will go

5. miller
4. martin
3. Fiorini
2. Harbrow
1. May

5. Miller
4. Martin
3. Witts (broke even in the ruck, 14 contested possessions, team high 7 tackles)
2. Harbrow
1. Fiorini

Votes given via radio broadcast FWIW... hard to judge when they openly admitted to regularly mixing up Ainsworth and Fiorini.

5. Miller
4. Martin
3. Fiorini
2. May
1. Thompson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack was robbed of the B+F last year by Grablett and God knows why
I'm sensing he'll rectify that this year
The whole team should take kicking lessons from him- I never fret when he has ball in hand
I normally agree but he is ranked equal 8th for clangers in the comp. Lyons (8th) and Weller (5th), Fyfe is number one. But normally he does use it well

5. Weller
4. Brayshaw
3. LDU
2. Bloke who flipped over the rail
1. All the desy d's out there
Okie Dokie, I see we've found the line... Somewhere between here and giving Aaron Hall negative 8 hundred thousand votes.

Sidenote: How dare you give that chump 2 votes? Those skinny jeans with the holes in the knees were atrocious. Nice Royal Rumble save though.

Okie Dokie, I see we've found the line... Somewhere between here and giving Aaron Hall negative 8 hundred thousand votes.

Sidenote: How dare you give that chump 2 votes? Those skinny jeans with the holes in the knees were atrocious. Nice Royal Rumble save though.
There are always grey areas. Was waiting for someone to deliver the gore to finish him off, or possibly the rey mysterio 619

Remove this Banner Ad

Back