(Log in to remove this ad.)

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
My votes aren't really going to change anything but here they are.

5 - Ainsworth
4 - Fiorini
3 - Miller
2 - Corbett
1 - McPherson

Very top heavy votes this week with Brayden Fiorini becoming the years first duplicate winner.

See you Saturday.
How do you do the final leaderboard end of year?
I think we should do total number of votes which favours those that play well in wins as more people probably likely to vote.
In addition to 5/4/3/2/1 for each round which gives equal weighting to all games.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
How do you do the final leaderboard end of year?
I think we should do total number of votes which favours those that play well in wins as more people probably likely to vote.
In addition to 5/4/3/2/1 for each round which gives equal weighting to all games.
The Medal goes to the player with the largest vote total after the final round (Davey had 517 vs Miller's 468), I also did an unofficial system where the top 5 vote getters each week got given 5-1 points for each week (Davey won that one too with 37 vs Weller & Harbs both on 30) Hope that answers your question.

While i'm here, Jarrod Harbrow happened to win the BOG for Round 7 in a pretty tight race, Hopefully some more votes to come this week vs Melbourne!

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Yes it did.
Fantastic - I agree with your system
The Medal goes to the player with the largest vote total after the final round (Davey had 517 vs Miller's 468), I also did an unofficial system where the top 5 vote getters each week got given 5-1 points for each week (Davey won that one too with 37 vs Weller & Harbs both on 30) Hope that answers your question.

While i'm here, Jarrod Harbrow happened to win the BOG for Round 7 in a pretty tight race, Hopefully some more votes to come this week vs Melbourne!

I reckon we could get a year where
Fiorini, Bowes, Swallow, Miller, Powell, Harbrow, Ainsworth, Wright, Sexton, Hanley, Martin, Witts, Weller, Ballard (and Hombsch) all win a player of the week award.
Bodes well for collective improvement

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Jack Bowes left standing as the only player to be given at least 1 vote in every match so far this year.

Good consistent start to the year from the budding star!

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.25.23 PM.png

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Bowesy is the one I like to watch most out of all our young players. Just a class act and getting better all the time.
I thought just about everything he did was good this weekend just gone.

Bobbing up for a goal + another goal assist - 6 score involvements was equal most on the team
That intercept mark inside defensive 50
Used it well - 85% DE - only 2 turnovers, which was least amongst our midfield (Powell had 1)

Can do many things well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back