MVP Suns Board Medal 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Good players Swallow, DMac, Hanley, Ainsworth, Holman, Witts, Collins, Weller. Hard to chose this week.

Im going

5. Swallow
4. Hanley
3. Holman
2. Witts
1. Ainsworth

One of the closest races we've ever had but ultimately Darcy MacPherson has been voted best on ground for last week's match.
:oops:If the general consensus of our board was Darcy Mac was better than Dave Swallow last Saturday......it might be time to take a break because I'm not sure what I contribute is on the same page as the Suns BigFooty team.Later

:oops:If the general consensus of our board was Darcy Mac was better than Dave Swallow last Saturday......it might be time to take a break because I'm not sure what I contribute is on the same page as the Suns BigFooty team.Later

I agree with you.
Gave Swallow 5 and DMac no votes
Have to respect what others hold valuable in a game though.
I'm sure your or my votes don't match what our match committee allocate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on mate I feel that a little unfair, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and besides, Much like the Brownlow these awards are usually won by midfielders that accumulate stats or forwards that are seen to make a visible impact on the game. People have their own biases (I mean it's pretty obvious that as a defender in many sports, I weigh my votes closer to more defensive play) and that's okay because that's how a democracy works and that's why we tally votes in the way that we do.

My votes for this week (Again, Not that they changed anything) I may have missed a few things due to watching the majority of the game in the car on the way to a competition (That's what we call dedication ;) )

5. Fiorini
4. Bowes
3. Hombsch
2. Weller
1. Miles

Fiorini also won Best on Ground, If anyone's legitimately shocked at this I worry for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back