MVP Suns Board Medal 2019

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
5 Ballard - Just a real goer. Wish we had two of him.
4 Lukosius - starting to think Luko might be better for us off HB than up forward. Must re-sign!!!
3 Dawson - Starting to convince me he could have a future. Can certainly find the ball
2 King - Must Re-sign
1 Sexton

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Charlie Ballard was our best for Round 20

I'd like to say the race for the medal is heating up but I'm not one for stretching the truth, Let's just hope for somewhere between competive and not getting smashed by triple digis.

Thanks to all who stick with me through this endeavour

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
5. Hanley
4. Weller
3. Swallow
2. Witts
1. Harbrow

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Hey folks, Thanks for the votes as always.

Will tally up the votes for the finals 3 weeks at some point soon and will announce a date for the final count ASAP

Thanks for sticking with me this far and lets push across the finish line to crown a Suns Board Medalist for 2019!

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Swallow probably a monty for the medal this year - he won last year as well right?

Fiorini
Weller
Miller
Harbrow / Witts

the remainder of the top 5 in my opinion

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
5 Ainsworth (very encouraging signs for next year)
4 Witts (what a warrior he is for us - rest up over the offseason big fella, you’ve earned it)
3 Weller (is a good player for us when his effort is there)
2 Ballard (will be even better with Rory and Collins back next year)
1 Macpherson (Thought DMac played much better than previous weeks)

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Good news everyone!

I've tallied all the votes up until the post above this one and have the results for all the awards complied (Except for Mr. Consistent, that actually takes some legwork)

I'm going to leave voting for the final round open till let's say Friday morning while I put the finishing touches on things and they'll most likely be a ceremony on Friday night to go through the results.

I'm going to put the call out now, I overextended myself last off-season so if anyone would like to design a mug for last year's winner and this year. I would be more than happy to make that happen but just don't have the time to spare to get it done.

Ill most probably say this a few times over the next week but a huge thank you to everyone that stuck with us all year and voted, This is nothing without the community and I love you all so much.

Cheers.

Back