Autopsy Suns @ Cats, 1:45pm Saturday - Rd 23, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

If May bails on us he's an absolute embarrassment for someone who has continually carried on about loyalty and commitment.
To be honest he is quite loyal ,Compare to other foundation players .

Does it really matter , they already said he is going . No matter how hard he try he will get delisted . Just accept it and move on .
No reason for you to post rubbish about him like 'he looks completely disinterested' etc.Anyone who knows anything about Micky Barlow knows he gives his heart and soul every game he plays 100%.

You feign boredom when I pull you up on it. You post about him continually but cant bring yourself to give credit where it's due. Whatever, mate.

No reason for you to post rubbish about him like 'he looks completely disinterested' etc.Anyone who knows anything about Micky Barlow knows he gives his heart and soul every game he plays 100%.

You feign boredom when I pull you up on it. You post about him continually but cant bring yourself to give credit where it's due. Whatever, mate.
Barlow was easily the best player for us today.
We could of done with his leadership all year but Dew was to stubborn to admit he got it wrong

Barlow was easily the best player for us today.
We could of done with his leadership all year but Dew was to stubborn to admit he got it wrong

Maybe I got this wrong, but I'm sure I remember Barlow saying in an interview or a podcast or something , that as a result of his broken jaw, he had nerve damage in the side of his face and he couldn't blink or close his eye for quite sometime after the injury. In fact, I think he named it as Bells Palsy.
If that was the case, then that may have been a determining factor for some of the games where he wasn't selected.....Just saying.

I thought that was Scheer's best game for us today. Another step forward for a young player. :)
We have a very promising group of young players who are due to take off together very soon. That's something Mr May needs to consider very carefully before he jumps at shadows.

Maybe I got this wrong, but I'm sure I remember Barlow saying in an interview or a podcast or something , that as a result of his broken jaw, he had nerve damage in the side of his face and he couldn't blink or close his eye for quite sometime after the injury. In fact, I think he named it as Bells Palsy.
If that was the case, then that may have been a determining factor for some of the games where he wasn't selected.....Just saying.
Barlow fractured his jaw in round 9 against southport sharks and still played out the full game.

He should have been in the senior team from round 1.
he was killing it in the neafl a Dew went back on his promise of rewarding form in the neafl and continues to over look him.
It upset a lot of the senior players at the time that Dew was overlooking him because the team was crying out for more leadership

Needs to just relax and take the shot when he marks I50 though. Always looks to dish it off to someone else. Back yourself I say
He'll get that with maturity. I think he should play a lot more games next year. I don't blame him for being a bit nervy.

Look at this list the oldest player is Martin at 24.
Wright
Miller
Crossley
Bowes
Brodie
Ainsworth
Fiorini
Mcpherson
Ballard
Sheer
Dawson
Powell
Martin
Lonegran
Kolodjashnij
Ah Chee
Weller
Joyce
Heron

Anyone not see a future

Agree and 71‰ disposal efficiency from 35 disposals. That's Lemons stats for the whole ******* year!
But hey let's play Lemon Heron etc who don't even get near the ******* ball.
And just to make matters worse if that's possible with Lemon did you see him laughing and joking with Ablett after the siren. What a tool.

I’d rather see Dawson play over lemon heron schoenfield.. can heron be delisted? He’s not much more than a neafl player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at this list the oldest player is Martin at 24.
Wright
Miller
Crossley
Bowes
Brodie
Ainsworth
Fiorini
Mcpherson
Ballard
Sheer
Dawson
Powell
Martin
Lonegran
Kolodjashnij
Ah Chee
Weller
Joyce
Heron

Anyone not see a future
I can see it sometime but not 100% sure , they don't gel as a team . Some like Joyce can play brilliantly last week and look totally beaten vs Geelong . All this might be due to inexperienced and chemistry due to injuries to players .

I can see it sometime but not 100% sure , they don't gel as a team . Some like Joyce can play brilliantly last week and look totally beaten vs Geelong . All this might be due to inexperienced and chemistry due to injuries to players .
You just summed up players 22 and under.

Injuries and inexpensive is 110% what it is

I’d rather see Dawson play over lemon heron schoenfield.. can heron be delisted? He’s not much more than a neafl player
That was a bit hash on Heron , as he is a Rookie B player .

Ridiculous people are calling for players under 20 to be delisted...
Not really if Dew can't see them in the team, Remember Dew watched a lot of GC Sun NEAFL games this year than last year , some like Nutting and Heron might not be drafted by Cameron .Cameron might prefer Baru or other more than Clayton ( Nutting / Heron) .

Last edited:
Heron is 18 you aren't seriously calling him now. Will be a player IMO.

Have heard that about half the list.. can’t just continue to carry players for good heart feelings and possible potential.. it’s time for the club to get serious!

I’m also wondering how the club continues to fund academy aflw all these community programs with no external income apart from afl funding!
No external revenue streams, no pokie machines, no power broker board members handing cash over, low membership money coming in
I’m fearful of the next 2-3 years future of the club if the wins don’t come next year

Barlow fractured his jaw in round 9 against southport sharks and still played out the full game.

He should have been in the senior team from round 1.
he was killing it in the neafl a Dew went back on his promise of rewarding form in the neafl and continues to over look him.
It upset a lot of the senior players at the time that Dew was overlooking him because the team was crying out for more leadership

Geez mate......I'm not arguing he should or shouldn't have been there since rd1.....that's your opinion and that's fine. My point was that suffering Bell's Palsy after his injury in rd 9, as you stated, may have been a determining factor in his not being selected since then. That was the basis of my post.
I think you need to read people's posts before replying, cause you seem to me, to be only interested in getting your opinion heard and you don't care too much about anyone elses.....and as far as the rest of your comment goes, maybe that's just some more of your spin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back