Autopsy Suns @ Cats, 1:45pm Saturday - Rd 23, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

100+ points behind and swallow still throwing his body around
Noticed that too.

I'm not usually one to want to meet players (Other than my introverted ginger idol but that's another story for another day) but damnit I'd just like to shake Daveys hand and thank him for the effort he puts in even when the game is done and dusted.

Could have abandoned ship multiple times but still sticking fat, Bless that man.

Well season review

Negatives
It sucked
We lost Tom Lynch
Steven May looks shaky to stay
We lost a lot of games
We have to be the most injured side over the past 5 years, easily.
Our skills haven't got any better.
The AFL keeps giving us night games at metricon where people don't go and it's too slippery.

Positives
Lachie Weller looks a great pickup - I don't mind the cost
Bowes and Fiorini looked better as the season wore on
Sexton looked at home in the forward line (although looked a bit greedy today)
We'll get some good young talent in over draft

Noticed that too.

I'm not usually one to want to meet players (Other than my introverted ginger idol but that's another story for another day) but damnit I'd just like to shake Daveys hand and thank him for the effort he puts in even when the game is done and dusted.

Could have abandoned ship multiple times but still sticking fat, Bless that man.

One of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet

Yea it’s becoming obvious the Dew was right not to play him, no problem getting it but his kicking is terrible
Geez Barlow look disinterested in his last match for GC.

Yes - Barlow obviously not up to standard - 35 disposals, 4 tackles (obviously not effective)
Yet another poor performance.

I feel sorry for the rest of the players.

I dont feel sorry for Dew.

One of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet
That doesn't surprise me and actually warms my soul (if I had one)

Thank f*** this season is over.
Worst season in the clubs history
Technically incorrect, We didn't win the spoon so it can't be out worse season ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes - Barlow obviously not up to standard - 35 disposals, 4 tackles (obviously not effective)
Yet another poor performance.

I feel sorry for the rest of the players.

I dont feel sorry for Dew.
Barlow will be great for State league football if he don't play AFL.

Guys we had developing NEAFL midfielders as our forward 50 targets We were missing about 10 goals in talent through injury.

Ha ha
You might have gone early mate
He was decent
Didn’t see the second half as I was at my sons B.B. final but if he was that great in the second half then I tip my hat to him and am happy if I was wrong. What I saw in the first half was horrible across the body kicks without looking. If he was getting plenty of it in the second half and hitting targets then great.

Noticed that too.

Some things are worth more to supporters than premierships. I hope Lynch, DP, Saad, The Little Weirdo and O’Cockface understand that one day.

So you go from sneering to patronising. Well done.

Best for Suns today by a mile.
Agree and 71‰ disposal efficiency from 35 disposals. That's Lemons stats for the whole ******* year!
But hey let's play Lemon Heron etc who don't even get near the ******* ball.
And just to make matters worse if that's possible with Lemon did you see him laughing and joking with Ablett after the siren. What a tool.

Last edited:
So you go from sneering to patronising. Well done.

Best for Suns today by a mile.
Does it really matter , they already said he is going . No matter how hard he try he will get delisted . Just accept it and move on .

We were flat as a tack today. I was there and Steven May looked so over it all I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was his last game for us to be honest as much as I hate to say it.
May needs to harden up. The way he sooked around today as a Captain was very poor. Very poor as a leader.
Maybe he releases the real leaders are overtaking him quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back