Suns flight to China delayed

Remove this Banner Ad

How the afl ever allowed this stupid boardroom butches paper brain storm idea to eventuate is beyond me. I sort of feel sorry for the GC players, but that's what happens when you play for an AFL funded franchise.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

It's awesome and completely unsurprising that, even after the presumably comfortable remuneration from a 20 year senior coaching career, Eade still won't stump up the cash for a business class seat.
Disagree. Why should he be out of pocket for work-related travel?

His employer should be taking the cost for that.

It's awesome and completely unsurprising that, even after the presumably comfortable remuneration from a 20 year senior coaching career, Eade still won't stump up the cash for a business class seat.
Eades doing the anti bradman thing of spending time with the boys. Good stuff. Bit sad for the buggar sitting next to him though.

What kind of flog is Tony Cochrane to be sitting in business class when players are in economy?

I was once on a flight back from Melbourne and sat next to Alan Cransberg and across from Woosh and Co in economy, the reason being that the big, and old, blokes were better suited to the extra room of business/premium economy.
He needs the extra room for his O'Meara and Prestia voodoo dolls

There are direct flights to Shanghai daily, who organized this... George Costanza? 24 hours to arrive in Shanghai is absurd! Total incompetence.
The Gold Coast Suns must be disbanded and re- located , there is no room in this competition for these amateurs and this poorly run excuse for a football club. Send them to Tassie!

There are direct flights to Shanghai daily, who organized this... George Costanza? 24 hours to arrive in Shanghai is absurd! Total incompetence.
The Gold Coast Suns must be disbanded and re- located , there is no room in this competition for these amateurs and this poorly run excuse for a football club. Send them to Tassie!
I truly can not tell if this is satire or not.

I truly can not tell if this is satire or not.
From Sydney 2+ flights per day, 10h 40m duration ( Direct)
Sydney (SYD) to Shanghai, China (all airports)

10:50 Brisbane Duration: 9h 10m

18:00 Hong Kong
19:05 Hong Kong Duration: 2h 30m

21:35 Shanghai (Pudong International)
Total duration 12hr 35min

No satire here, as i said who organised this fiasco?

Still smarting? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After we beat your mob, maybe Geelong should be in Tassie, the Tasmania Cats sounds alright? ;)

...you do know where Gold Coast is, right?

I still can't believe this game isn't veing broadcast into China

I was more talking about your second sentence.

"oh my god you made a mistake in your travel arrangements, that's it no more club for you we are sending it to tassie because you booked the wrong plane"

I was more talking about your second sentence.

"oh my god you made a mistake in your travel arrangements, that's it no more club for you we are sending it to tassie because you booked the wrong plane"
No, not all, Gold Coast is an AFL folly gone wrong from the start. This latest fiasco is just more evidence of how badly run the club is. They have had months to prepare this trip, the Suns are a joke and it will never work up there.

Frig me, just fly to friggin' Sydney and catch a direct flight FFS! From Brisbane it's one stop at HK. Why is it taking them 24 friggin' hours to get there? Absurd planning and preparation.

There is still a risk of flight delays if you fly to Sydney. And Hong Kong is still pretty far away from Shanghai - you are going to have to fly again.

No matter what Gold Coast did, it was always likely that they would have to take two flights to get there with the additional risk of delays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back