Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys, if you have questions for him post them into the GCSUNSCAST thread so I can keep tabs on it. planning to get his take on the academy, neafl and draft aswell as the proposed priority pick.

thanks guys, if you have questions for him post them into the GCSUNSCAST thread so I can keep tabs on it. planning to get his take on the academy, neafl and draft aswell as the proposed priority pick.
I have a question, why does the AFL not correct the situation where GWS received so many more concessions than the Suns .

And provided a zone rich with football talent versus northern wasteland

This is an ideal story for media to follow that aren’t lazy

I have a question, why does the AFL not correct the situation where GWS received so many more concessions than the Suns .

And provided a zone rich with football talent versus northern wasteland

This is an ideal story for media to follow that aren’t lazy
that should roll into the conversation as to why the Suns deserve the priority pick, definitely why I believe a start of draft priority pick is fair to the Suns especially now the club is equipped to invest in the youth better then 9 years ago.

Crowd at Suns Adelaide game is appalling. Looks about 4k

Not sure if it’s viable.
But kids under 13 should be free.
Try and fill up the stadium plus. Hopefully get some kids who don’t play footy playing.
Hopefully make our academy stronger.

There’s no point having a 30k capacity stadium with 4-5k ppl.

The more wins we get the fuller it shall get then they can remove the free admission for kids

Not sure if it’s viable.
Try and fill up the stadium plus. Hopefully get some kids who don’t play footy playing.
Hopefully make our academy stronger.

There’s no point having a 30k capacity stadium with 4-5k ppl.

The more wins we get the fuller it shall get then they can remove the free admission for kids
No one wants to go, the clubs trust has run out with the community and who can blame them serving up rubbish football year after year.
Don’t get me wrong I am rusted on to this club but after 10 years of membership they won’t be getting my money again until they show they deserve it

Kids don't want to go
We were literally 200m down the road at the kids' soccer tournament
Finished at 7.30
They just laughed at the thought of going
Talk about wasting a Family Gold Membership
Not making the same mistake next year
I only renewed this year because of Dave Swallow

No one wants to go
Yep only game I've been to this year is the Carlton game with a mate who's a blues fan. Canceling membership next year after 8 years. If the players aren't going to put in the effort I'm definitely not. The club really needs to turn around itself in the next two or three years otherwise it may become untenable up here. Crowds are going to get worse and worse.

I'll go to the Blues game next week.

Don't plan on renewing membership unless both the club and the AFL come to the party and actually do something to give this club a chance to thrive.

Don't plan on renewing membership unless both the club and the AFL come to the party and actually do something to give this club a chance to thrive.
Just go knowing it’s going to be a heavy loss to the second worst team in the league

You would be insane to turn up thinking it was going to be any better than what they have spewed up over the last 2 weeks.

The 2nd worst team is still 50 points better than this current Suns team.

Just thought i would add..obviously we don't want the AFL to dish out a PP as it will affect a likely top 2 pick for the crows...BUT...if the AFL came to the party and offered a free agency compensation arrangement then i would happily see hugh greenwood play for you guys next year and i would hope other clubs could come to the party to part with some similar calibre players. Having 4 or 5 decent mature agers would make a big difference to thr ability to compete and help shield the younger guys. Don't lose hope as the AFL have invested too much to see it fail..it will turn and it just needs to be done the right way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems imminent to me that the AFL will have to now put together a 5 year plan or similar to put in place measures to make us viable and still be equitable to the other clubs. The AFL has the most to lose and don't forget Fox has the whip hand after paying massive dough for the TV rights with 7 so the AFL has to placate them for ratings performance. I think it wont be long before Stewie and Evans have a real meaty plan given to them with a holistic upgrade in picks, cap space, draft concessions, mature talent etc to have some real step changes in our listings.

fu** off Mick. What a ******* parasite that man is. Never heard him say one good thing about is.

I can't believe how much of a foul mood he puts me in.
I don't think he's said a good thing about anything. Footy classified had a list above 20 of things he hates in footy from just a month period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back