Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha what a joke Melbourne, you hypocritical pieces of s**t.

They've had 3 all australians in the past 2 years (Gawn, Oliver, Hibberd)
The guy that finished 3rd in the brownlow last year (Brayshaw)
3 players in 2018 22under22 team (Oliver, Brayshaw, Petracca) and a different 2 players that made 2017 team (Lever, Hunt)

A key forward that kicked 53 goals just last year (Tom McDonald)
The guy who lead goal assists for the league last year (Jake Melksham)
A small forward that has had 7 seasons averaging >1.5 goals per game (Garlett)
A small defender that represented Australia and considered unlucky to miss the AA squad last year (Jetta)

Rising stars in Salem, Fritsch, Harmes

Not to mention they poached a very good key defender in the prime of his career from the worst team in the competition just last year!!
Maybe they should have held onto their pick 6 and taken Ben King!

Big middle finger to Melbourne.
Best post, I've read for a while.. takes away some of the pain... Ohh hold on it's back.. the pain of another lost season when we should have been playing for premierships.. at least we have Brisbane's first round pick this year and all they get is our second haha.. chumps!

If any of you are watching first crack on Fox Footy we must give Dermy a trophy. It’s 3 onto 4 against him. He is the only one sticking up for our club. The other 3 are spewing utter tripe about us which are typical anti SUNS unfounded garbage and attacking Dermy.

If any of you are watching first crack on Fox Footy we must give Dermy a trophy. It’s 3 onto 4 against him. He is the only one sticking up for our club. The other 3 are spewing utter tripe about us which are typical anti SUNS unfounded garbage and attacking Dermy.
Can’t believe they are getting paid to say s*** like this

Mate that’s not even the half of it you need to tune in and see what other s**t they’ve been spewing out it’s ridiculous.
Wow Just watched it then.
Like you said Dermy was brilliant he hit them out of the park.
They were attacking him from every angle and he wasn’t buying any of the s*** they were trying to sell.
Loved it at the end when they tried to changed topic he said if I’m Tony Cochrane and you came to be with that deal I’d slam the door in your face.

Let’s get Dermy up on the Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a Mad Monday.

Few shots popping up on IG already, Dodgeball seems to be a group costume for a few (Luko and friends I think)

No BS about how they don't deserve it please, They're professional athletes let em have some fun after enduring all that pain. (I shouldn't have to say this but wanted to get out in front of it)

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the change in the way Michael Whiting has been reporting on the Suns in the last few months ?

He’s became real negative all of a sudden.
He’s jumped on the Lions bandwagon but that’s not surprising.

Anyone else notice the change in the way Michael Whiting has been reporting on the Suns in the last few months ?

He’s became real negative all of a sudden.
He’s jumped on the Lions bandwagon but that’s not surprising.
Yes, deep inside he is Hamilton. But that AFL.com.au review is pretty fair I would say.

He put up his review.
That's a pretty fair assessment, except I think Dew deserves more time before he can really be judged. The Club's Directors ratified a plan to gut our list. We knew it was going to be tough to win many games this season & we know it will be next year too. A percentage of 80 is a good target, but it isn't my expectation for 2020.

That's a pretty fair assessment, except I think Dew deserves more time before he can really be judged. The Club's Directors ratified a plan to gut our list. We knew it was going to be tough to win many games this season & we know it will be next year too. A percentage of 80 is a good target, but it isn't my expectation for 2020.
I agree. I see 2019 really as Dew's first year with "his" list of players. So I'd give him an extra 2-3 years and judge him from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back