Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And good on Robbo for asking that if Lynch has a problem with it then Re-sign before next season he should no the Suns will pay him whatever he wants and he deserves that.
But if he doesn't re-sign then be prepared to cop it every day of the week
He might

But no player will sign at any club not knowing who the coach will be

What did Lynch say?
Just a lot of ums and ahs and stuttering the normal Tom Lynch interview said we have a new coach to look forward to. Said he hasn't even though about his contract situation all the normal stuff.
tyson goldsack was being interviewed with him and he was just cringing the entire time Lynch was trying to answer the simplest of questions.
The club really needs to get him some media training

Just watched the AFL 360 thing,it's annoying these weasels down there will take any chance to undermine our club but they never go so hard on the local teams as they have to live down there. What a couple of big men those two are.

The two of them in their incredible genius tried to a analyse how Tom answered but little do they know that Tom is just not that great with a mic and in front of a camera.

We all know that but those two pompous genius don't.

Just a lot of ums and ahs and stuttering the normal Tom Lynch interview said we have a new coach to look forward to. Said he hasn't even though about his contract situation all the normal stuff.
tyson goldsack was being interviewed with him and he was just cringing the entire time Lynch was trying to answer the simplest of questions.
The club really needs to get him some media training
I actually cringe when he's being interviewed.
He's shocking and badly needs some media training.

Shouldn't say it in Tom's contract year - but to me the complete Captain is May - get rid of this shared role... ?
He works so hard on field though.

I get what you guys are saying but he doesn't leave anything left out on the field. Doesn't seem right to me to take away his title just because he's not that eloquent.

Michael Whiting wrote it..

Whiting knows the Suns, and it seemed about right to me.

A touch thin at key position but not bad.
Could use a 3rd tall/hybrid forward.
Not enough depth in midfield, especially as Gaz, Rischa, Rosa, and Barlow filter out in the next year or two, followed closely by Hanley.
Not enough grunt in the midfield. Need to develop some internally and also recruit more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't recall hearing much from Cochrane at all since the Shanghai debacle? Although it wouldn't surprise me if Evans (the AFL) has told Coch to keep it a bit more behind closed doors this year rather then going on the offensive public ally.

But then again I feel like most journos just spin a wheel of Suns topics and write whatever about it to fill space without getting called out if their wrong. Easy

I don't recall hearing much from Cochrane at all since the Shanghai debacle? Although it wouldn't surprise me if Evans (the AFL) has told Coch to keep it a bit more behind closed doors this year rather then going on the offensive public ally.

But then again I feel like most journos just spin a wheel of Suns topics and write whatever about it to fill space without getting called out if their wrong. Easy
It's ridiculous how he's made out to be. He's someone who is passionate about our club, gives us a voice in the media and wants success. The only difference between him Kochie and Mcguire is he doesn't own parts of the media.

Just watched the AFL 360 thing,it's annoying these weasels down there will take any chance to undermine our club but they never go so hard on the local teams as they have to live down there. What a couple of big men those two are.

The two of them in their incredible genius tried to a analyse how Tom answered but little do they know that Tom is just not that great with a mic and in front of a camera.

We all know that but those two pompous genius don't.
Lynchie should have had about a dozen stiff drinks beforehand like Robbo does to slur out those questions every episode.

It's ridiculous how he's made out to be. He's someone who is passionate about our club, gives us a voice in the media and wants success. The only difference between him Kochie and Mcguire is he doesn't own parts of the media.
I don't think Cochrane would have thrown the football department under the bus if we lost a final

I suspect Kochie may have overtaken him as public enemy number 1

I don't think Cochrane would have thrown the football department under the bus if we lost a final

I suspect Kochie may have overtaken him as public enemy number 1

Cochrane writes contracts in blood. I hope the fine print was that it was Rocket who didn't want to see out his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back