Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Ellis on coming to The Suns

I wasn't sold on him and he needs to be a good footballer for us, but this is a wonderful start and a great story
Sounds like a quality human being all round and tbh a real coup for us
Props to the Footy Dept
This is a great read.
Sound like a great guy and a real family man.
He will be great for our club and will continue to improve our leadership and culture and set high training standards

Wow, had no idea. We are getting a quality human to the club. He is a good, not necessarily great footballer. But he seems the kind of person you want at the club.
On top of that, I assumed he was getting a pay rise coming here... not necessarily so, just doesn’t get a pay drop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lukosious was in the crowd today so it’ll either make his more hungry for success with us or take the easy street
Is Adelaide or port the easy street though?
If I was him and I’d made up my mind (god hope not) I’d be saying trade me to the bulldogs. Although he’d probably have to play in defence.

Mids like Dunkley, bont, macrae, Smith
Naughton, Ugle-hagan, dale, schache - fwd
They’ll be the next great team.

Although if he’s got some foresight - he’ll recognise we’re not too far behind with Rowell, Anderson, Bowes, fiorini
King, rankine, sexton

Is Adelaide or port the easy street though?
If I was him and I’d made up my mind (god hope not) I’d be saying trade me to the bulldogs. Although he’d probably have to play in defence.

Mids like Dunkley, bont, macrae, Smith
Naughton, Ugle-hagan, dale, schache - fwd
They’ll be the next great team.

Although if he’s got some foresight - he’ll recognise we’re not too far behind with Rowell, Anderson, Bowes, fiorini
King, rankine, sexton

Sorry I meant easy street by going home to Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back