Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a genuine belief. Last year everyone doubted that we could retain the top picks, but now that’s the least of our worries

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Definitely a lot more excitement. I guess that's on the back on all last years draftees resignings. And the vibe I get of these three, or 4 if you include sharp, they strike me as players who will sign on no doubts.

Last year we had Lynch and May leave, we were destined for the spoon. The class of 18 weren't gonna have high expectations but this year its a whole lot different with 21 re-signings and big "names" ones in there, we are honestly looking the best shape ever. Alot of high-end talent who would make every teams 22 are generating the buzz and with potentially 3-4 favourites at the NAB rising star, our best is yet to come.

There are some big names available next year! Brodie Grundy, Jeremy Cameron, Lachie Whitfield, Brad Crouch, Joe Daniher, Zac Williams, Andrew Gaff, Scott Pendlebury, Dyson Heppell and Robbie Gray to name a few.

Don't know how accurate footywire's list of OOC players is, but these are the guys OOC after 2020 that I'd love to have in our best 22 (most are very unlikely, but one can dream)

Tier 1: Grundy, Darcy Moore, De Goey, Jeremy Cameron, Whitfield, Zach Williams,

Tier 2: Andy Mcgrath, Wayne Milera, Brad Crouch, Petracca,

Tier 3: Menegola, Heppell, Jack Henry, Perryman, Bayley Fritsch, Jamie Mcmillan, Marley Williams, Mason Wood, Jayden Short, Nathan Broad, Hayden Crozier

More realistically, I reckon we should target Jayden Short as a Harbrow replacement. Not exactly a 'big name' but one guy who I think would add something valuable to the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so good.
"Better than navy"

* me... That line... This kids man, These bloody kids :hearteyes:

All the doubt Flanders initial reaction disappears with the candid lines backstage about him being stoked.

Just loving it, Absolutely loving it.

"Better than navy"

fu** me... That line... This kids man, These bloody kids :hearteyes:

All the doubt Flanders initial reaction disappears with the candid lines backstage about him being stoked.

Just loving it, Absolutely loving it.

100% this..................navy? f*ckin navy! is that a colour?

And Flanders......nothing more for me to say except he is exactly what we need....

Disclaimer: the swearing was all my doing..(after a few Jamesons)

There's an article in the GC Bulletin today where Mayor Tom Tate outlines future extensions of the light rail after it reaches the airport and he specifically talked about an extension to Nerang via Metricon being a high priority.

“People can jump on and go and see the Suns and Titans play without having to walk a bloody kilometre,” Tate said.

Tate very rarely talks about us so it's good to see him mentioning us in future city plans. It's most likely still 5-7 years away (at least) but we are on the agenda which is positive.

There's an article in the GC Bulletin today where Mayor Tom Tate outlines future extensions of the light rail after it reaches the airport and he specifically talked about an extension to Nerang via Metricon being a high priority.

Tate very rarely talks about us so it's good to see him mentioning us in future city plans. It's most likely still 5-7 years away (at least) but we are on the agenda which is positive.

Would be extremely handy for those of us living interstate and flying to the GC to see our boys play. This would be a game changer. Fingers crossed it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back