Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. Could you imagine the clubs responding to rumors on Bigfooty? They would be doing nothing else.

What surprised me most in all those recent leaks is that nobody went after the person who released the Dew's video. I can't imagine the worse person. Keeping video for 2 years and then basically blackmailing the club, people. It's actually illegal to disseminate the video without permit and criminal charges could be laid. According to GCBulletin Haines shared it with coaches so it's not really difficult to figure out the candidates who leaked it.
If you share a file, who knows who the recipients will share it with? It could have been leaked by someone in the group Haines shared it with, but it might have been from someone else they shared it with. I don’t think it’s that easy to trace

plenty of talls and small forwards
A bit light on the midfielders.
Think NSW would kill the Queenslanders unfortunately.

Harbrow keefe Payne
Aliir Andrews reid
Baker Keays Scott
Coleman Hipwood thomas
Sexton Dixon cameron

r: pruess bowes Zorko
Chol McFadyen ballenden cameron

plenty of talls and small forwards
A bit light on the midfielders.
Think NSW would kill the Queenslanders unfortunately.

Harbrow keefe Payne
Aliir Andrews reid
Baker Keays Scott
Coleman Hipwood thomas
Sexton Dixon cameron

r: pruess bowes Zorko
Chol McFadyen ballenden cameron

Yes, unfortunately I think you're right; NSW would be a big chance to knock off SA even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a hard no from me, big shoots.

Uh...thanks?

I'm not sure what you said, but I think it means you're a cochroach...or that you hate origin football.

Either way, let your freak flag fly, I'm just happy to be able to add to the convo with fellow Coasters :thumbsu:

Uh...thanks?

I'm not sure what you said, but I think it means you're a cochroach...or that you hate origin football.

Either way, let your freak flag fly, I'm just happy to be able to add to the convo with fellow Coasters :thumbsu:
Heck yeah man go for cold with the convos

I'm just a proud "cochroach" is all prepared to cop a lot of heat in this debate 😂

News in Melbourne reporting Rowell is already back training with coaching staff.
The sort m of commitment I’d like to see from a few more of the boys
We should just let him do the exit meetings. Could you imagine trying to tell Rowell you want to leave. Like staring into the face of God

We should just let him do the exit meetings. Could you imagine trying to tell Rowell you want to leave. Like staring into the face of God

Bedwetter: Oh hey Rowelly, I'd like to tuck my tail between my legs and head to Melbourne
Rowelly:

Bedwetter: Oh hey Rowelly, I'd like to tuck my tail between my legs and head to Melbourne
Rowelly:

Bedwetter: On second thought, I'll just sign a 4 year extension.

The Rowell is good, The Rowell is great, We surrender our will as of this date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back