Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything the article it says.... but I mean, how many times does Rocket have to fire Matera up for him to get it? I feel like we've read articles with that exact headline since Rocket got to the club. Don't seem to be getting the same headlines about Mckenzie anymore, who was in the same boat in the past.

There is a bit of deja vu with this , Brandon can only use this so often.

Prestia should let us know now or very soon what he is doing. It would be selfish to wait till the end of the year when the club is also trying to get O'Meara to sign.
I reckon behind club doors they would know. But it isn't something widely accepted in the AFL to come out mid-season and say the player is leaving. With free agency and all that the AFL should just be grown up with it and deal with it like adults.

Massive respect on the news today about searching for the girl.

Well done on Swallow instigating it.

Need more community stories like this, but this is great because it's not orchestrated and pre planned. Just a young bloke who saw helped needed and got the boys onto it.

Deserves mention.

Massive respect on the news today about searching for the girl.

Well done on Swallow instigating it.

Need more community stories like this, but this is great because it's not orchestrated and pre planned. Just a young bloke who saw helped needed and got the boys onto it.

Deserves mention.
Yeah well done Dave Swallow

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jono Brown declares Tom Lynch the Best player in the comp.
1 of the best contested marks he has ever seen ( Wayne Carey )
Would have 80+ goals if was in a better side.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/bri...l/news-story/6c82b7a13259ecdff16621f3939019b1

Good judge...it comes down to who would you trade Tom Lynch for? without any shred of bias I would not trade him for anyone else in the competition.

As a gesture of goodwill we should tear up his contract and give him pay increase to $1m a year to pay him the respect he deserves (and ask him if he can add another year on to the deal while we are at it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back