Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good judge...it comes down to who would you trade Tom Lynch for? without any shred of bias I would not trade him for anyone else in the competition.

As a gesture of goodwill we should tear up his contract and give him pay increase to $1m a year to pay him the respect he deserves (and ask him if he can add another year on to the deal while we are at it).

Good call on Tom Lynch as he is an absolute jet.

He has signed until 2018 which then makes him a free agent at around 25 years old.

He will be the highest paid player at this stage and should be able to command $1.5M per year.

Good call on Tom Lynch as he is an absolute jet.

He has signed until 2018 which then makes him a free agent at around 25 years old.

He will be the highest paid player at this stage and should be able to command $1.5M per year.

He's beaten Rance and he literally ran rings around McDonald yesterday - he ran away from him, ran past him and ran through him when he needed to. He doesn't even need the ball to his advantage he just man handles his opponent and wins the ball.

I think I need to see a counselor, I have a man crush and I don't know what to do about it :brokenheart::p

Reckon the boys will play like maniacs today for our spiritual leaders 100th game.

Congratulations on 100 awesome games Tommy. Your a king.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back