Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excuse my ignorance, what do captains actually do on the field, apart from tossing the coin? I would have thought it was the coach making most of the decisions and changes during the game?

Excuse my ignorance, what do captains actually do on the field, apart from tossing the coin? I would have thought it was the coach making most of the decisions and changes during the game?
Think of it like trekking Everest. The coach is the bloke who organises the altitude training, the pre-climb education, the preparation, and prepares the route and timing of the climb, but doesn't actually make the climb himself. The captain is the bloke who leads the expedition from the front and makes sure everyone makes it to the top, and back to the bottom. He enforces the route, make sure they're at the right point of the mountain at the right time, and drops back to help the stragglers. He might take instruction from the coach at the bottom of the mountain via satellite phone, but it's up to the captain to try his best to make the expedition a success.

yes i'm watching mount everest documentaries on nat geo

Think of it like trekking Everest. The coach is the bloke who organises the altitude training, the pre-climb education, the preparation, and prepares the route and timing of the climb, but doesn't actually make the climb himself. The captain is the bloke who leads the expedition from the front and makes sure everyone makes it to the top, and back to the bottom. He enforces the route, make sure they're at the right point of the mountain at the right time, and drops back to help the stragglers. He might take instruction from the coach at the bottom of the mountain via satellite phone, but it's up to the captain to try his best to make the expedition a success.

yes i'm watching mount everest documentaries on nat geo

Great analogy

Ironically our past two seasons have played out just like a trip up Everest. Bodies strewn everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Gold Coast Suns:

Green-Boots.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys you gotta love this, also Gaz had a great interview on the Suns website today, lets not forget about this legend, reckon he is in for a big year next year

Holy *, Charlie's face was hilarious. What an awesome ad!

Listening to Judd on the Friday Rub, says he thinks the club is going to be bringing in one of the highest paid physios into the club over the off-season.

Well that's something

But weren't we resigned to these injuries not being preventable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back