Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee
If you watched on the Couch tonight you'd reckon The Suns were witches' hats for Carltank all day
Imagine how good we'll be when we actually start playing footy
Yeah it was pretty bad same with 360. Talking footy talked about our improvement for a couple of minutes but was still vague in their praise like they didn't know any of our young players.

Sad thing is for us this week, the bigger story in the wider media is Carlton are 0-4. Bad news always trumps good news.
Yup. It's like they are surprised, and want people to feel sorry for them. You won't any pies supporter, including this one ever in that position lol hatred runs deep. haha.

The total lack of respect helps to build an us and them mentally, the fact they are point to our easy draw as a reason for our current standings is just another slap in the face.

Which is it Vic media? Firstly we wouldn’t win a game and now we only have due to an easy draw. Suck a bag of dicks you *******s

First it was "they wont win a game all year" now its "they have a soft draw", when does it come a time to actually praise the resilience and improvement of the Suns. Considering we are in the first year of our reset or rebuild and all we wanted too see is a competitive effort for 4 quarters i think they're exceeding all expectations with a lot still to improve on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dew on Witts's hitouts.
Witts averages the most hitouts (44.4 per game) and is ranked sixth in average hitouts to advantage (11.4).

Dew said the decision to have Witts tap it into the middle of the contest in stages was a tactic used to lessen the strength of teams boasting bigger bodied midfields.

We don’t want to play Russian roulette in there.
It has been a bit about who we are up against.
A lot of times we have been up against really big midfields. The Bulldogs and obviously Fremantle and even again on the weekend the Crows are physically bigger than us.
We can be a bit dictated to.

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...AEn92SogB9SuHH0maqlXt3hFh2rDYPr1DejCiB2E3tOe0

Last edited:
Kind of seems the opposite to me. Bigger bodies would do better in tight? Not sure fees rationale makes any sense - he obviously knows better than me though..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

feel like rory would stay no matter what
great to have him on board, no doubt
id be more excited for a peter wright or a jack martin signature though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back