Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Lol. Ask the opinion of the man that was sacked several years ago. That's going to provide a lot of insight to current standards.

Our club had a lot of issues when it first started up. Bluey was one of the big issues.

I remember when he left the pies to coach the suns in that first year. I wasn't convinced he was the right person for that job. Didn't scream senior coach to me at the time. Would have been better to get someone with actual proper coaching experience.

Difference between coaching a state league in WA to a AFL team.

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Did hear this interview.
Sounded like he is still upset.
Through Clayton under the bus too.

Why they speaking with a bloke whose coached 4 ppl on our list 5 years ago no one knows.
I know someone who spoke to him a year ago that worked with him and he is as bitter now as he was when they cut him, has not let it go or moved on at all apprently

Weller told AFL.com.au Monday morning's review was unpleasant, but something clear came out of the carnage.

"It's less talk and just actions now," Weller said.

"We want a good week on the track and hopefully you can see in the first quarter (against Adelaide on Saturday night) our actions are showing.

"We want to be tough."

“We’ve got to let it burn - if we don’t let it burn we probably don’t care enough.

“But then going into this week we have to make sure that we don’t take that all the way through the week and let it affect the mood and let it affect how you’re going to train.

“Yeah carrying the burn is a good thing but we have to turn up this week and put a really good week in on the track so we can perform next week.”

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I know someone who spoke to him a year ago that worked with him and he is as bitter now as he was when they cut him, has not let it go or moved on at all apprently

Loved mentioning how they were 9-4 under him until gaz went down.

They got rid of him, then been bound to bottom of the ladder ever since

Sun Stormer

Mature Age Recruit
Jul 27, 2018
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’d do the same if I was a young guy in Kings position.
Great to have izak on board. Can’t wait to see him out there

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What's the difference in King's position and Rankine's? I can live with one of the three going (King) but they need to work hard on Lukosius or we'll have all the drama over both of them (will they/won't they) for most of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back