Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Murphy goes in to bat, encourages to young stars to stay.

Truly superb summary of how people of character behave. The Bedwetters have the totally opposite character to what is is the better side of the Australian Character-pioneering, sticking by your mates, digging in, dusting yourself off and keep going, being grateful for what you do have.
They might be able to kick a ball, handpass, even tackle and be tackled-but in reality they are very weak young men. The Bedwetters.

Sun's supporters in the media:

Murphy
Brereton
Alastair Lynch
Twomey
Jono Brown

People that either are involved in QLD footy or actually take the time to research themselves before regurgitating what others say.

Enemies

Mick Warner
Gerard Whateley
David King
Barrett
Dwyane Russell
Brian Taylor

People that are too lazy to educate themselves about the club

Murphy
Brereton
Alastair Lynch
Twomey
Jono Brown

People that either are involved in QLD footy or actually take the time to research themselves before regurgitating what others say.

Enemies

Mick Warner
Gerard Whateley
David King
Barrett
Dwyane Russell
Brian Taylor

Greg Denham from the Australian is also very pro us.

Murphy
Brereton
Alastair Lynch
Twomey
Jono Brown

Enemies

Mick Warner
Gerard Whateley
David King
Barrett
Dwyane Russell
Brian Taylor

Brad Johnson is also pro us. Actually mostly those that actually commentate our games seem to be pretty positive.

Murphy
Brereton
Alastair Lynch
Twomey
Jono Brown

Enemies

Mick Warner
Gerard Whateley
David King
Barrett
Dwyane Russell
Brian Taylor

Don't forget Chris Fagan - enemy.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While having lunch there was a crap Courier Mail on the table. So I browsed Broncos pages and then here it is part 3 Hamilton's Rise of the Lions. Mostly deserved praise yet he could not resist to have a dig at Suns comparing Leppitsch's last year with Suns current situation.

Could Suns please cancel his membership? He is an embarrassment to not only sport journalism but to other Suns members as well.

There were mitigating factors behind the decision to recontract Leppitsch.
The Lions did not want a club legend entering the final year of a contract and the constant questions about the coach’s future that brings if the losses start mounting up.
It is the same situation Gold Coast now face with Stuart Dew, and the player grumblings and unhappy staff that is dogging the Suns at the moment were rampant at Brisbane as they headed into 2016.

While having lunch there was a crap Courier Mail on the table. So I browsed Broncos pages and then here it is part 3 Hamilton's Rise of the Lions. Mostly deserved praise yet he could not resist to have a dig at Suns comparing Leppitsch's last year with Suns current situation.

Could Suns please cancel his membership? He is an embarrassment to not only sport journalism but to other Suns members as well.
What wrong with what he said ?

The part you highlighted is factually correct

Yeah, there seems to be a cloud around this at the moment.

But that isn't to say it is an untenable situation, hopefully there is improvement, education and reflection from all parties over the off season.

Don't doubt that losing adds to the stress as well, when we were 3-1 early in the season, there would have been nothing about this coming out. Winning covers up a lot.

Hammo-what a piece of work. I hope Dew has a long memory and is a payback man.

Hammo-what a piece of work. I hope Dew has a long memory and is a payback man.
What do you expect Dew to do?
Call Hamilton names?
Ridicule him at a press conference? Water off a ducks back to these guys.

David King and Whateley hammering us again in an article on SEN over the Weller trade for Pick 2 who Freo took Andrew Brayshaw with. Of course the buffoons make no mention of Charlie Ballard as part of what we received for pick 2 and who is arguably the most impressive of the three players to date. How do they continue to keep their jobs peddling such bullshit?

David King and Whateley hammering us again in an article on SEN over the Weller trade for Pick 2 who Freo took Andrew Brayshaw with. Of course the buffoons make no mention of Charlie Ballard as part of what we received for pick 2 and who is arguably the most impressive of the three players to date. How do they continue to keep their jobs peddling such bulls**t?

Weasel Whateley is a bloke from your VFL sport who I cannot understand why he’s so popular.
He goes soft targets and is completely devoid of courage.
I don’t get it.
Sometimes I think Victoria is like a different country to the Australia I know through living in Urban/Regional/Rural NSW/QLD throughout my life.
In regards to David King he seems to be reactive and inconsistent to me.

David King and Whateley hammering us again in an article on SEN over the Weller trade for Pick 2 who Freo took Andrew Brayshaw with. Of course the buffoons make no mention of Charlie Ballard as part of what we received for pick 2 and who is arguably the most impressive of the three players to date. How do they continue to keep their jobs peddling such bulls**t?
They were also saying that Andrew Brayshaw is exactly what we need now.

I personally would prefer Weller to have a crack next year full time in midfield. I liked what he showed there against GWS. He brought speed, broke lines, good tackling, good disposal.

Because no one calls them out on their bullshit publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back