Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
I like this part

With the Suns about to select another host of young talent – including likely top-two picks Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson – at the upcoming NAB AFL Draft, King had some words of advice for those players read out by Gold Coast.

"Just come here with an open mindset," he said.

"You do hear a lot of negative media down in Melbourne about Gold Coast but I'm confident when those boys come up here they'll see what this group is like and what the culture has turned into."

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Pretty shocked to see Jesse Joyce finish third in the 2klm time trial today, didn't know he could run at that level over distance
Think Jesse playing his best footy and showing continual improvement is still a good player to have on our list. Tough and a reliable kick. We don’t have that combination in too many of our players.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I have to admit I was shaking my head when we drafted Ben. It shows I know nothing. Great congrats to Suns for doing their homework and drafting the best young talent available the last year.

Ben is turning into an awesome leader. I think we did well in May trade.

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
I have to admit I was shaking my head when we drafted Ben. It shows I know nothing. Great congrats to Suns for doing their homework and drafting the best young talent available the last year.

Ben is turning into an awesome leader. I think we did well in May trade.
We absolutely fisted Melbourne.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back