Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The Gold Coast...
“It’s where football teams go to die” :rolleyes::mad:

- if I was a new recruit hearing that s**t about my new team, it would make my blood boil.

and don’t get me started on that Peter Fitzsimmons.. what a ********.

I used to like him on the back page back years ago when it was Mike Gibson, The Twelfth Man and 2 other journos on a rotational basis just sitting around talking sport for an hour.
It’s current format since Gibbo retired/died sucks.

but yeah he always has to dominate the conversation and loves the sound of his own voice

you’d get tired of him pretty quickly I reckon at a pub or bbq

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Who the fu** was that muppet dinosaur flapping his mouth with absolute nonsense?
Former rugby union player who says outrageous things from time to time. A few years ago he decided to call a black official a "gorilla" so that probably gives you an idea of what we're dealing with here. Plus, Sports Sunday is a Sydney-based program so naturally there's going to be a bit of anti-AFL reporting going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
Former rugby union player who says outrageous things from time to time. A few years ago he decided to call a black official a "gorilla" so that probably gives you an idea of what we're dealing with here. Plus, Sports Sunday is a Sydney-based program so naturally there's going to be a bit of anti-AFL reporting going on.

What an absolute twat.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers

Do we start calling him Bob and Noah, Patrick
36B5A1E4-ACDA-45CF-BCFF-83386289E097.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad