Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gold Coast...
“It’s where football teams go to die” :rolleyes::mad:

- if I was a new recruit hearing that s**t about my new team, it would make my blood boil.

and don’t get me started on that Peter Fitzsimmons.. what a ********.

I used to like him on the back page back years ago when it was Mike Gibson, The Twelfth Man and 2 other journos on a rotational basis just sitting around talking sport for an hour.
It’s current format since Gibbo retired/died sucks.

but yeah he always has to dominate the conversation and loves the sound of his own voice

you’d get tired of him pretty quickly I reckon at a pub or bbq

Who the fu** was that muppet dinosaur flapping his mouth with absolute nonsense?
Former rugby union player who says outrageous things from time to time. A few years ago he decided to call a black official a "gorilla" so that probably gives you an idea of what we're dealing with here. Plus, Sports Sunday is a Sydney-based program so naturally there's going to be a bit of anti-AFL reporting going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former rugby union player who says outrageous things from time to time. A few years ago he decided to call a black official a "gorilla" so that probably gives you an idea of what we're dealing with here. Plus, Sports Sunday is a Sydney-based program so naturally there's going to be a bit of anti-AFL reporting going on.

What an absolute twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back