My #22Under22

FB: C Ballard, N Balta, N Coffield
HB: J Lukosius, J Weitering (VC), J Ridley
C: H McCluggage, A McGrath (C), H Perryman
HF: G Miers, H McKay, Z Butters
FF: I Rankine, B King, M King
R: O Allen, B Smith, J Worpel

I: H Clark, A Brayshaw, S Bolton, J Daicos

Good to see we have alot of options this year, 4/11 of the defenders are suns with the rest popular victorian sides, i wonder if our boys will even make the cut.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
My #22Under22

FB: C Ballard, N Balta, N Coffield
HB: J Lukosius, J Weitering (VC), J Ridley
C: H McCluggage, A McGrath (C), H Perryman
HF: G Miers, H McKay, Z Butters
FF: I Rankine, B King, M King
R: O Allen, B Smith, J Worpel

I: H Clark, A Brayshaw, S Bolton, J Daicos

Good to see we have alot of options this year, 4/11 of the defenders are suns with the rest popular victorian sides, i wonder if our boys will even make the cut.
No Walsh??

Dec 3, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
No Rowell is b.s. Complete b.s.
Screenshot_20200908-111311_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg
Screenshot_20200908-111324_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Thats right, because Daicos should be on the wing, not in the forward pocket.
That, I could at least understand.

I really don't like representative teams like All Australian or 22under22 giving half back or forward pocket spots to midfielders because they couldn't find a spot for them in the midfield.

I'd personally go with Mccluggage/Bailey/Cerra/Perryman/Walsh over Daicos on the wing as well though, but this is a subjectively voted team. He's virtually guaranteed a spot with Collingwoods fan base behind him in the voting.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
No Walsh??
Yeah he is the stiffest of the stiff but Clugg is as good and probably benefits because he's in a better side. Perryman also averages the same as those two but has kicked plenty of goals this year. I've gone Brayshaw and Bolton to round out my midfielders as they have actually dominated and won games this year over Walsh

Understand the need for such a rule but it looks a bit silly when the 4 games Rowelly put up were arguably better than the best four games from any other player in the squad.
Yeah, but if you change it for one player, it applies to all player.

But nonetheless, he'll get his chance next year.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Membership for 2020: 16,236

Nice to see Fish listening to me by writing a story about us which is really a condescending Brisbane fan boy story. “Big Brother”....someone pass me a bucket.

Nice to see Fish listening to me by writing a story about us which is really a condescending Brisbane fan boy story. “Big Brother”....someone pass me a bucket.
forget the title. It's a good story, and it's one I have seen similarities to all year.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What’s surprised me is that Brisbane are 2nd last.
GWS beat Brisbane.
GWS have been rising since they have continued to play finals in the last 5-6 years. GF last year. It does help garner support.
Brisbane last year played finals for the first time in a long time.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
GWS have been rising since they have continued to play finals in the last 5-6 years. GF last year. It does help garner support.
Brisbane last year played finals for the first time in a long time.
People buying cheap memberships to get priority for finals tickets, happens every year👍

People buying cheap memberships to get priority for finals tickets, happens every year👍
Not sure whats the difference in price in terms of finals tickets. the last two years in finals, while pies members got early access before the public, I think my tickets for weeks 1-3 was probably.. uhh between 50-70 concession. I'm not sure what the price was for the general public if you didn't have a membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back