Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dyson Heppell has had knee surgery on his ankle" - Tom Browne ; last night. If you're on twitter the video is on Adam "WarneDog" Child page

"I spent 10 years there. I was heavily invested in the future so that was a bit of a surprise to me that I was one of the coaches who wasn’t going to go ahead on the journey."

How invested can you be in a club when you apply for the head coaching role at another club less than 12 months ago? Let's not forget when this picture leaked out last year:

C1k2I0Q.jpg

Ultimately, the club has to do what's best for our future and Solly showed his hand last year. He shouldn't be that surprised.

How invested can you be in a club when you apply for the head coaching role at another club less than 12 months ago? Let's not forget when this picture leaked out last year:

C1k2I0Q.jpg

Ultimately, the club has to do what's best for our future and Solly showed his hand last year. He shouldn't be that surprised.
Loyalty is a 2 way street
If he'd snagged the Freo job he would have expected the Suns to forgo any contractual obligations he had

C1k2I0Q.jpg

I read the article and I was surprised he planned to start his business even before the covid hit. Personally, I can't really imagine coaches to have a time for anything else but coaching. It seems like he has a lot of interest from other teams (6 at least according to the article). Good luck to him. I wish him only the best. In my opinion, he left 5 years too late to build his coaching career. He probably had a comfortable life on the coast.

C1k2I0Q.jpg

Senior coaching jobs don't grow on trees. I doubt anyone would have had it against him if he got it, the current freo coach was the pies backline coach, but the club was happy for him to go after it. I mean isn't that what the aspirations of an assistant coach is? They want to be a senior coach. They don't come around often.

Any news on if there will be a locker room sale this year and if so when?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm sure it'll be posted if it happens but you'd imagine it either won't happen or be delayed until such a time when it can be done safely.

Online would work but be alot more work for the staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast’s 2020 AFLPA Award Nominees:

MVP:
Sam Collins, Touk Miller, Jarrod Witts

Most Courageous: Sam Collins

Best First Year: Noah Anderson

Best Captain: David Swallow, Jarrod Witts

BnF will be held on friday

I wonder if it will be live streamed- clubs have done it for a long time but we have seemed to not do it for some reason.

Also, the 2021 calendar has been released

Interesting to see who were selected to appear on the calendar:

JAN- Alex Sexton
FEB- Ben King
MAR- Brayden Fiorini
APR- Darcy Macpherson
MAY- David Swallow
JUN- Jarrod Harbrow
JUL- Jarrod Witts
AUG- Lachie Weller
SEP- Touk Miller
OCT- Jack Lukosius
NOV- Izak Rankine
DEC- Jack Bowes

A few surprising snubs- Matt Rowell, Noah Anderson and even Sammy Collins. I guess they can only choose 12 though

lol what makes media these days.
What man hasn't done this

Whoever filmed this purely out of spite is a vindictive piece of s**t and I'm so glad they are gone from the club, whoever they are.

What a joke.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back