Suns in the Media - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Dew clearly is desperate and no longer knows what he’s doing.
He needs to join Haines in the unemployment line and exit. He’s failed our community.
Why because he admits what we are doing isn't working and he wants to change things up?

Jack did say he would like to play in the same forward line as KIng, I think it was mentioned when he had re-signed last time.

Maybe now he has more of an idea of the game and a but more developed, he'll fair better than when he was first drafted

But they need to make a final decision on his posiiton. And stick to it. Is it forward? Then develop him there from now on.

KaySwizzle

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I know Kingy is going to be the biggest beneficiary of luko going forward.
He will only need a couple of meters on his man and luko will find him with his vision and laser boot

I enjoyed the times Rankine found King on the lead this season. Imagining Luko doing it as well, but more regularly, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He needs to join Haines in the unemployment line and exit. He’s failed our community.
I'm hearing you Bods but let's just see what happens next year.
The Club has absolutely got a new Coaching group /FB Manager that will not enable his weaknesses and gaslighting. They have been very deliberate in this. It is absolutely his last chance. Evolve or die out.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm hearing you Bods but let's just see what happens next year.
The Club has absolutely got a new Coaching group /FB Manager that will not enable his weaknesses and gaslighting. They have been very deliberate in this. It is absolutely his last chance. Evolve or die out.

This is great to hear. Dew has been enabled to our collective detriment both inside and outside of the club.

Suns Soldier

Team Captain
Sep 22, 2017
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Jack was born to be a Forward.
Nailed it in Jnr’s, undersized in AFL.
They had to start him somewhere where he could be effective in the game. Great plan and it’s do or die for Due so I agree, bite the bullet, he’s ready I think. Put on afew KGs with King and watch this space.

Suns Soldier

Team Captain
Sep 22, 2017
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Jack did say he would like to play in the same forward line as KIng, I think it was mentioned when he had re-signed last time.

Maybe now he has more of an idea of the game and a but more developed, he'll fair better than when he was first drafted

But they need to make a final decision on his posiiton. And stick to it. Is it forward? Then develop him there from now on.
Settle down Jen.
It was always the plan for Jack.
We don’t need more campaigners from inside out walls, we have enough.
Hes played where we needed him whilst he grows and learns. You can’t throw a small body in a big body position in the AFL, he had to procure.

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I also think playing Luko / King / Rankine together in the forward line will further build camaraderie and cohesion between the group.. hopefully translating that to important off field decisions as well...

Settle down Jen.
It was always the plan for Jack.
We don’t need more campaigners from inside out walls, we have enough.
Hes played where we needed him whilst he grows and learns. You can’t throw a small body in a big body position in the AFL, he had to procure.
If it was always the plan, then I 100% understand. You gotta teach some players the lay of the land before they are ready in a certain position to thrive. Like there are some mids that start their caeers half forward or half back before their bodies mature enough to play in the middle.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Hey guys..
Started an offical petition to get a new jumper design for 2023 check it out.

Love to hear your feedback

feel free to spread the word and link 🤟🏽

Signed

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey guys..

Good on you for the action, but, if you want this taken seriously, particularly by the club, you need to fix up the writing and grammar.

also, are you sure opening statement is correct? That tge jumper has not changed in 12 years.
I’m not on the Facebook group but it seems there is another supporter community there where you could post.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Hey guys..

Done

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
What's New Jersey got to do with us wanting a new guernsey?

Capture.PNG

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I just see as jersey the American name for it, guernsey the Aussie way

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's important to maintain our indigenous game's traditions
I don't even know or care what a jersey is
Guernseys are like stops
They are our curiosities and we are all the better for them
"Jersey" and "cleats" can GAGF