Injury SUNS Injury Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robo_1

All Australian
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Will Burgess keep his spot when Corbett returns or will he get the arse?
I wish burgess back himself in.. when he fly’s for a mark he just mostly brings it to ground and a lot of the time will look to pass it on instead of taking a shot for goal.
He’s got the potential just not the confidence just yet

GcSunsfan

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I wish burgess back himself in.. when he fly’s for a mark he just mostly brings it to ground and a lot of the time will look to pass it on instead of taking a shot for goal.
He’s got the potential just not the confidence just yet
I reckon he’s been great.
At least he creates a contest and brings the ball to ground where the likes of sexton,macpherson and Rankine when he get back from injury can then go to work a score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robo_1

All Australian
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I wasn’t having a go at him I’d just like to see him back himself in! He gets to all the contests and if he was more confident in himself he’d clunk so many contested marks.. he’s going to be a good player

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
Suspended
AFL Club
Gold Coast
ainsworth to play ressies this weekend, hopefully rankine the week after, and sean lemmens the following week, according to haines on the podcast.
This is brilliant, a bit unbelievable and very un-Gold Coast like in both codes.
If true this is way before I would have hoped.
Please be true.

exile

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Thread starter #370
Thought it was meant to be 4-6 weeks, not 2 weeks.

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app
to be fair, he injured it mid-march. being early april, it still sits within that 4-6 week timeframe, could have been more of a 4 weeks off playing, 6 weeks off afl level type injury. a week or two to build back up match fitness in the reserves would help ease back into it.

Jirik13

Club Legend
AFL Club
Gold Coast
As I understood Haines, 4-5 players coming back this week in NEAFL. Ainsworth week after and Rankine, Lemmens week after that. Not necessarily that Ainsworth will start in NEAFL.

Big Red Machine

Let's get tropical!
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Ravens, O's, Terps, Mavs & Ducks
Moderator #374
That's the most logical conclusion I see.

Run him for a half this week and see where he's at, If he pulls up fine then give him a full game the following week with a possible return to the ones in Week 6.

Absolutely no need to immediately rush him back to senior footy as much as we'd all like him in the side.

Top Bottom