Injury SUNS Injury Thread

Brenton87

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I can't wait to see Corbett and Rankine debut. It's an exciting time for us usually were hit bad by injuries already
Rankine, Ainsworth, Lemmens all available in the upcoming weeks as well, along with Corbett probably being available for seniors perhaps after this week. Massive competition for spots. Great internal competition to have.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Just want to make a mention how bloody good is Rigby and his team doing, Ainsworth looked to be out for a month to 6 weeks now possibly be ready to play this weekend. It used to be the other way round, diagnosed as a 2 week injury out for 6. Add that to the fitness levels being the best they have ever been at the club. We really have a good thing going here

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just want to make a mention how bloody good is Rigby and his team doing, Ainsworth looked to be out for a month to 6 weeks now possibly be ready to play this weekend. It used to be the other way round, diagnosed as a 2 week injury out for 6. Add that to the fitness levels being the best they have ever been at the club. We really have a good thing going here

100% agree that things with rehab and what we are hearing about fitness levels is amazing. (Touch Wood).

It can fall apart very quickly.

Losing Rory for the year continues to sting despite how good the defence is going.
I like watching him play and he deserves a bit of enjoyment.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
100% agree that things with rehab and what we are hearing about fitness levels is amazing. (Touch Wood).

It can fall apart very quickly.

Losing Rory for the year continues to sting despite how good the defence is going.
I like watching him play and he deserves a bit of enjoyment.
The biggest thing is there is hardly any soft tissue injury’s so far. We used to be wrecked by them week in week out.
Unfortunately Rory’s was a unfortunate injury that they couldn’t really prevent. Any of the injuries we have, have been contact or unlucky injuries. The fitness staff have got most of the boys bodies cherry ripe. It’s just such a good base to build off if we are able to roll out the same players every week and get some consistency within the group.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
The biggest thing is there is hardly any soft tissue injury’s so far. We used to be wrecked by them week in week out.
Unfortunately Rory’s was a unfortunate injury that they couldn’t really prevent. Any of the injuries we have, have been contact or unlucky injuries. The fitness staff have got most of the boys bodies cherry ripe. It’s just such a good base to build off if we are able to roll out the same players every week and get some consistency within the group.
And on cue Weller out with a hamstring. :drunk:

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Cockiness = Death
This week it’s started to creep in and right on cue a soft tissue injury probably at training

And in the Carlton thread people are already talking about managing players for future games

When will we ever learn?

Camsta

All Australian
May 12, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Cockiness = Death
This week it’s started to creep in and right on cue a soft tissue injury probably at training

And in the Carlton thread people are already talking about managing players for future games

When will we ever learn?
ive got a Carlton fan mate and and we’re both arguing that our own team will lose

Not being cocky but I back the boys to get it done - and if they don’t I expect them to put in a big 4qtr effort

Back