Injury SUNS Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rankine not mentioned?

Assumably back in the 2nds this week?

Fletcher will be a decent in for the 2's as well.
I assume he will be back. Just pulled up a bit sore from his last game, so gave him the week off. Don't see why he isn't ready to go again this weekend.

Have heard the club has found some other issues with Rankine that will need to be managed throughout his career. Are focusing on getting him right for next year (so unlikely to appear again at any level this year). 😞

Have heard the club has found some other issues with Rankine that will need to be managed throughout his career. Are focusing on getting him right for next year (so unlikely to appear again at any level this year). 😞
They are investigating that results not back yet so l'm told.

This is what it has come to, our most celebrated achievements are rehab milestones... "Gold Coast Suns player gets within 9 months of playing footy again"...
"Gold Coast Suns set new round 23 record with being able to select from more than 25 players"
"Suns go through whole season without losing a player to drug/drink driving/alcohol/breaking teammates jaw club imposed suspension"
We have packed a lot in to our short history... Shame it's 95percent negative...
What a shambles... If we ever turn this around and make a final, win 4 in a row, beat the fu*kin Crows, go through a month unchanged, win a rising star nomination, a goal of the year candidate, someone bagging 5 goals or maybe a half a dozen Brownlow votes, then it's gonna feel pretty sweet after the crud we have had to endure.. this year's on field product would have to be the worst.. I think Matty Lloyd might have been on to something...
All that said, gotta stick fat...

This is what it has come to, our most celebrated achievements are rehab milestones... "Gold Coast Suns player gets within 9 months of playing footy again"...
"Gold Coast Suns set new round 23 record with being able to select from more than 25 players"
"Suns go through whole season without losing a player to drug/drink driving/alcohol/breaking teammates jaw club imposed suspension"
We have packed a lot in to our short history... Shame it's 95percent negative...
What a shambles... If we ever turn this around and make a final, win 4 in a row, beat the fu*kin Crows, go through a month unchanged, win a rising star nomination, a goal of the year candidate, someone bagging 5 goals or maybe a half a dozen Brownlow votes, then it's gonna feel pretty sweet after the crud we have had to endure.. this year's on field product would have to be the worst.. I think Matty Lloyd might have been on to something...
Maybe one of the finest vents I've read on BigFooty

Brilliant....... I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brodie out for the rest of the season
Bowes and Ainsworth available this week.
Jack Martin 1-2 weeks

Anyone heard if goober is likely start playing again soon
Considering he's listed as being out for "Personal Reasons" we probably won't see him till the off-season, I could be way off base but that's generally what that type of designation means. Hope he's getting the support he needs.

Considering he's listed as being out for "Personal Reasons" we probably won't see him till the off-season, I could be way off base but that's generally what that type of designation means. Hope he's getting the support he needs.
Is personal reasons another word for mental health? Or unless its a family thing that he is going through.

I know I replied to someone on here in some thread, I can’t remember which, about the Lions short injury list, and I mentioned we do a lot injury prevention training and biomechanic analysis.

This is what I mean.

A lot of medicine is moving into predictive modelling.
Interesting to see it playing a part in this field as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back