Autopsy Suns loss & Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly right, every time he plays midfield he shows how good he is in there but they throw him down back every time someone gets hurt. They need to have confidence that all those young defenders we've drafted can do the job and let Gibbs do what he does best.

This is so clearly the case and agreed upon by every paid and armchair expert in the country, including those within the CFC...if robbing Peter to pay Paul was an Olympic event, we would win gold with Gibbsy.

Having finally seen it - must say that GC were not bad (really do seem to love that ground) but whether it was all McInnes going down - it would seem to me that the MC did not think too much about the inches/feet we were giving away down back :eek:
Waites kicking was worse than Levi's (Levi has clearly made an adjustment to the right he should have just aimed str as his kick went str where he was aiming - right)
Murp had a shocker
Yarran looked better as a forward
Bell is still a goer and look forward to seeing him in 2013

I agree with that, you don't take any risks with a number one pick.

Regardless of that, Murphy is the best player from his draft.

Pendlebury is better than murphy, not a lot of difference.

Gibbs & Kreuzer not even close.

The safe option is laughable, the safe option means you listen to others opinions & not back yourself.

Pendlebury is better than murphy, not a lot of difference.

Gibbs & Kreuzer not even close.

The safe option is laughable, the safe option means you listen to others opinions & not back yourself.
Talk about a comprehension fail, not taking any risks with pick one means you pick the player who is the most likely to be a good player.

Murphy is better than Pendlebury.

Murphy is better than Pendlebury.

I would pick Murphy before Pendlebury too. And if you look at the 2006 draft, Selwood is the only one you would say has done better than Gibbs and walking into a great side may well have had something to do with that. Five other clubs passed him over besides us too.

Regardless of who coaches us next year, I don't want to see Bryce in the backline again. Full frigging stop.

As for Kruezer, we shall see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back