Milwaukee Bucks

Lemmens on holidays

Fitzroy back home in Kowanyama

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ben King training with former Collingwood and St Kilda player Nathan Freeman.

Suns had a look at Picking up Freeman when he was delisted after the 2018 season.
With the extra rookie spots I wonder if we might have another look at him.
Had a good season with Frankston Dolphins in the VFL

7B2DCAB9-0258-40F3-AC26-F18FFD4217EC.png

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Ben King training with former Collingwood and St Kilda player Nathan Freeman.

Suns had a look at Picking up Freeman when he was delisted after the 2018 season.
With the extra rookie spots I wonder if we might have another look at him.
Had a good season with Frankston Dolphins in the VFL

View attachment 763476
Ehhh his all afl traits where based around his speed which he has lost. Not a great kick and not a massive ball winner. Hard pass

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions

!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a nice house. Good on ya Brodes. This guy has taken me by surprise as a mega resilient person. I mistook him for being deluded in his abilities but it was actually just a strong determination and self belief. He'd make a great entrepeneur.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Looks like a nice house. Good on ya Brodes. This guy has taken me by surprise as a mega resilient person. I mistook him for being deluded in his abilities but it was actually just a strong determination and self belief. He'd make a great entrepeneur.
The best story for me the last year too. I thought he is long gone. Now he bought the house and wants to take Suns were we belong - finals! Josh Kennedy II coming next year! (I hope). When people talk about Suns missing a big bodied midfielder - he is the one. People were pretty excited about Brad Crouch. Brad is 186cm, 85kg. Brodie is 189cm, 89kg.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Brodie could really have a breakout year.
Got to get on his bike this pre-season and come out the fittest he has ever been to get himself in that round 1 team.

Actually spread forward and got involved in forward thrusts more than I expected. Positive signs. Could be a rock of our midfield.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Looks like a ripper of a multi story duplex. Those types of places are usually pretty close to the beach.

He will have to knuckle down now and play well, get a nice contract next time up to pay it off and then maybe go the next step up.

What a great start in life footy gives these young fellas.

Back