RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Haha wow beat me by 30 seconds.

Surely Jack isn't that depressed haha, would be getting alot of advice from the boys to keep his head up either way

Haha wow beat me by 30 seconds.

Surely Jack isn't that depressed haha, would be getting alot of advice from the boys to keep his head up either way
Desperate to get to Carlton yet still hanging out with the indigineous boys plus still in Queensland..

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
It’s a pretty weird situation. If Jack & Cal are so happy to hang out with these blokes, why the hell would they want to leave the Suns?

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Cal get offer longer contract with Brisbane. Did not play much this year compare to Martin due to injuries. Martin look sad in that photo.

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
Cal get offer longer contract with Brisbane. Did not play much this year compare to Martin due to injuries. Martin look sad in that photo.

Martin always has had that expression on his face.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I guess that could be it. It is a damned shame, because these are 2 of the most talented players we’ve had. With the right attitude & a decent run with injuries, they could be world-beaters.

Bedwetters is my theory.....looking for easy success rather than sticking by their mates and loyal fans and members.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
The boys having a nice quiet BBQ together

Featuring. Luko, Kingy, Pearce, Mally, Izak, Schoenfeld, Fletch, Collo, Towey, Lemmo and few others.

This is the wholesome content i want to see

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 5.16.32 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 5.16.32 pm.png
    661.3 KB · Views: 302
Back