(Log in to remove this ad.)

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
There's a video currently up on Noah Anderson's instagram of him and Rowelly playing Fall Guys.

...Rowelly lost at the Perfect Match minigame, He is human after all.
He must of let Mark Evans play ? Surely he didn't lose thats impossible

Haha more lurk on here than you would imagine! Going right back to our VFL days we have had players and family on here, including posters
I guess anything for gossip, especially when something exciting happens like that. I only discovered this place back in 2018 lol I think I knew it existed just I never thought about interacting with other footy people. Heck, I didn't even know anyone that went for the pies on social media, til I met some people at training and then followed people from there haha.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I guess anything for gossip, especially when something exciting happens like that. I only discovered this place back in 2018 lol I think I knew it existed just I never thought about interacting with other footy people. Heck, I didn't even know anyone that went for the pies on social media, til I met some people at training and then followed people from there haha.
It’s terrific how footy unites everyone isn’t it!

It’s terrific how footy unites everyone isn’t it!
Absolutely. Its a lot more fun with others.

Prior to 2019, I used to go to the footy by myself. In 2017/2018 I went alone. I didn't know anyone, and mum watched it on TV. But then I took her to a couple games and my sister recommended I get her a membership. And so now its a thing we do together, Its def more fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back