Suns on social.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oleg is providing a lot of energy on his instagram story, maybe a man crush on Matt rowell

Oleg is providing a lot of energy on his instagram story, maybe a man crush on Matt rowell
Nah thats the sort of bloke he is, will be the most loved person at the club by the playing group at years end

My son was getting some running in on Saturday morning when David Swallow, Lachie Weller and 2MP showed up and did some running too.
As my son was finishing up and walking to our car, Swallow called out and asked him if he wanted to have a kick with them.
After about 20 minutes of kicking drills, they came in and gave him high 5’s and had a chat about school and footy etc. What a bunch of champion blokes. Couldn’t wipe the grin of my lads face all day ! IMG_7778.JPG

Last edited:
My son was getting some running in on Saturday morning when David Swallow, Lachie Weller and 2MP showed up and did some running too.
As my son was finishing up and walking to our car, Swallow called out and asked him if he wanted to have a kick with them.
After about 20 minutes of kicking drills, they came in and gave him high 5’s and had a chat about school and footy etc. What a bunch of champion blokes. Couldn’t wipe the grin of my lads face all day ! View attachment 1020539
That is so awesome. Culture coming along very nicely.

After about 20 minutes of kicking drills, they came in and gave him high 5’s and had a chat about school and footy etc. What a bunch of champion blokes. Couldn’t wipe the grin of my lads face all day ! View attachment 1020539
Great to see the boys still supporting 2MP, gonna hate seeing him rip it up at the jabbas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back