Game Day Suns out Guns out - Crows V Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

????.. yet people had the knives out for Frampton 5 games into his AFL career as a defender..

Were you one of them?..
Also Murray is 4 years younger and only in his second year
And Murray doesn't attack. Doesn't get in the right positions. He's useless.
he’s a shut down defender

It’s like saying Talia is useless because he can’t attack

It’s not his job

Murray hate is a LOL

Hately's first genuine poor game of the season and people like you have already turned against him, Forced out of position because of Matt Crouch btw
Played all over the place to accommodate Crouch.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow we are a garbage footy team. I was hoping for a bit more of a showing but compared to Collingwood and Hawthorn who are in the same overall position as us, then we are garbage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not every defender has to attack.

Some individuals have no idea.
What did Murray do that you liked? He's nothing like Talia. Butts is a lock down defender but still takes intercepts marks and gets possessions. Funny that...

If it was a 3 goal loss , easy to blame the lime spiders , the lack of any type of cohesion in the last quarter lies with the coaches ..on the AFL's upside , 11 yrs of 1st round draft picks finally seeing the Sun rising up there .. put's our couple of years in this space into persective

You turn quicker than superman folds laundry
Nah tbh I have never rated him and didn't want us to trade him from gws. Nothing personnel but he is more of what we have an abundance of. We need speed and class. Hately isn't that. I don't blame hately, I blame the people in list management and recruiting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back