Rumour Suns putting pressure on Jack to commit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Crouch will be an AA squad midfielder this year. He would be the best midfielder at both the Crows and GCS, whichever one he plays at.

He's coming back after a year off, so he's just getting better and better and he's ALREADY averaging 30+.
Not in the comps top 20 midfielders and awfully injury prone

These guys comfortably better
Bont
Fyfe
Macrae
Danger
Mitchell
Neale
Cripps
Kelly, J
Yeo
Treloar
Parker
Martin
Cunnington
Oliver
Sidebottom
Duncan
Telly
Cogs
Whitfield
Dunkley

These guys in the conversation with B Crouch IMO - some probably better, some not.
Steven
Gaff
Shuey
Boak
Zorko
Taranto
Pendlebury

I may be biased here, but I’d have all of Neale, Zorko and Lyons ahead of Brouch for the AA squad this year. He can rack up the pill, but doesn’t do a whole lot of damage.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Neale would be.

Zorko has had a year about the same level as Crouch.

Lyons has been much better than people expected and has increased his production on past years, but it's unrealistic to say he's at the same level as Brad Crouch.

Crouch is still sitting top twenty in the AFL Coaches award, which is excellent considering how the Crows season has fallen off a cliff.

Because in the event he did ask to leave this year, what are the chances he wants to stay at the end of next year when he's uncontracted?

Again it's all hypothetical at this stage but putting a line in the sand is not worth it for players of 1 year.
Its worth it of all high draft picks...

As Caro said last night, Luko and King were both living with Mark Evans until a couple of weeks ago. Luko not re-signing got that Awkward.
It was always the plan for them to spend the first 6-12 month at Mark Evans house.
Lukosius and King have now moved into one of Peter Wright old houses and he’s made them sign a 5 years lease with a no escape clause so they are stuck here now

It was always the plan for them to spend the first 6-12 month at Mark Evans house.
Lukosius and King have now moved into one of Peter Wright old houses and he’s made them sign a 5 years lease with a no escape clause so they are stuck here now
Let's also look at it this way. You have 2 young fellas on big coin but living with old man evens....on the gold coast.

Bloody hell if you want to keep the lads up there get them out of old man Evans house and let them chase some tail!

Sure, but you can imagine the pressure on them when they are living in the house of the CEO who is asking them every second day why they wont extend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is more along the lines of if she is here and he is there and who knows, maybe her folks won't let her relocate there if she is young, then he might affect his decision making
If you're 18-19, making good $ and on the gold coast you don't have a GF. She might think they're in a relationship but they're not
He'll have 30 on the go up there

If you're 18-19, making good $ and on the gold coast you don't have a GF. She might think they're in a relationship but they're not
He'll have 30 on the go up there
Can confirm. Im banging a dozen 9/10s

Bailey Smith. Cited as 'mental health', but I've found out from the number 1 Bulldogs source out there that he just has OCD.
OCD is a serious mental health issue.

Luko's girlfriend is my 2nd cousin. She wont leave Adelaide. (my mothers sister daughters daughter)
That's your first cousin once removed. Her children would be your second cousins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back