2nds Suns Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez. Jolly was actually in the team for quite a few weeks. Last week was the first one he's missed for a while. :D

Was listed as an emergency last week, so not sure he even played in the ressies. Especially with Stanley in doubt right up until the kick off against Collingwood. Jolly would be one of the ideal replacements, probably.

So he's going well, getting semi-regular appearances in the team. :thumbsu:

Hunt & Jolly both played reserves last week.

Dixon didn't play reserves last week and ended up being 1st emergency for the seniors should have Stanley pulled out last minute... I'm guessing there thinking was that Dixon would have gone to the fwd pocket, and Brennan moved down the ground to fill the void by Stanley.

To answer someones question about Caddy earlier, from memory he has a foot injury, out for a cpl weeks.

Broady beat us by 16 points :(

Broadbeach 14 12 96 V Gold Coast Suns 12 8 80

Broadbeach
Goal Kickers: J. Eagle 6, D. Zorko 3, D. Stewart 2, G. Underwood , K. Emery , N. Scott
Best Players: D. Zorko, J. Eagle, G. Underwood, R. Walton, K. Emery, K. Geary

Gold Coast Suns
Goal Kickers: C. Dixon 4, L. Moss 2, B. Matera , L. Patrick , N. Ablett , T. Alderson , R. Liddy , J. Daye
Best Players: N. Ablett, J. Tippett, C. Dixon, T. Hine, J. Crawford, L. Patrick

Nablett named in the best - game in the seniors next week?

Broady beat us by 16 points :(

Broadbeach 14 12 96 V Gold Coast Suns 12 8 80

Broadbeach
Goal Kickers: J. Eagle 6, D. Zorko 3, D. Stewart 2, G. Underwood , K. Emery , N. Scott
Best Players: D. Zorko, J. Eagle, G. Underwood, R. Walton, K. Emery, K. Geary

Gold Coast Suns
Goal Kickers: C. Dixon 4, L. Moss 2, B. Matera , L. Patrick , N. Ablett , T. Alderson , R. Liddy , J. Daye
Best Players: N. Ablett, J. Tippett, C. Dixon, T. Hine, J. Crawford, L. Patrick

Nablett named in the best - game in the seniors next week?

Nablett suprisingly did some good things today. Still believe he would get destroyed at AFL level though. Dixon ahead of him also in pecking order. Id like to see T.Hine get another shot. Also interesting to here in pre game function Hart reckons Hickey will be in the seniors within 2 weeks.

On another note, should Suns list Zorko? Best afield yet again v some gun Suns players and would offer depth/hardened body to rotate between AFL/NEAFL. Id like to see it happen but can see someone else picking him up also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think with our forward line fuctioning so well it would be madness to try a seasoned lead up forward like NAblett
I enjoy watching Tom Lynch standing flatfooted behind his backman waving the ball in
It's fun.

I'm not sure Tom agrees with you after working his butt off only for his teammate to kick it directly to his opponent time and time again ;)

Nablett suprisingly did some good things today. Still believe he would get destroyed at AFL level though. Dixon ahead of him also in pecking order. Id like to see T.Hine get another shot. Also interesting to here in pre game function Hart reckons Hickey will be in the seniors within 2 weeks.

On another note, should Suns list Zorko? Best afield yet again v some gun Suns players and would offer depth/hardened body to rotate between AFL/NEAFL. Id like to see it happen but can see someone else picking him up also.

I think Dixon against the Lions minus Merrett would be better for us. I'd like to see the Suns (or Lions for that matter) give Zorko a go, can't be worse than some players already on their lists, and you know he'd appreciate the chance and give it his best shot.

Luke Russell an already established AFL player got the job on Zorko today and was well beaten. Time to get this guy on a list. Really Id be dissapointed if Suns/Lions let him go to an interstate club.

bballscout, did you see how Josh Caddy went today?

Played probably 50% of the game and didnt do alot. Played off the back flank.

First game back yes but has been dissapointing for a no.7 pick. He's been rumoured to be keen for a return home, do we offload him now with his currency still high and on contract? Obviously worth keeping him on in 2012 but with only 22 spots on offer and coming off contract could be worth cashing him in?

How has he been disappointing? He hasn't even played! :p

I'm not buying all these missing home rumours, either. Same was apparently true for Prestia, and look what happened. Can't believe that stuff at all.

He'll play a lot next year, I suppose. And that's when we make the call on him.

Played probably 50% of the game and didnt do alot. Played off the back flank.

First game back yes but has been dissapointing for a no.7 pick. He's been rumoured to be keen for a return home, do we offload him now with his currency still high and on contract? Obviously worth keeping him on in 2012 but with only 22 spots on offer and coming off contract could be worth cashing him in?

How has he been dissapointing ?? , he wont be going nowhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back