Game Day Suns v Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quitting like they did early against the Eagles. Some ugly turnovers, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

Bennell always seems to be in the right place at the right time. Love that guy. Even when Day and Lynch disappear, he still gets goals.

I'll take that half for sure. Now would be a great time for 3rd quarter against Brisbane Suns to show up.

Bennell always seems to be in the right place at the right time. Love that guy. Even when Day and Lynch disappear, he still gets goals.

Harley is so important to our offence off turnovers. Id guess he is involved in most of our turnover scoring chains.

He focusses 90% of his effort on finding space when we've got the ball and pre empting the turnover. Hence averaging 6.5 marks a game.

Would prefer maybe >10% of focus on defensive acts.. 1.6 tackles / game.

Martin looking good for his first full game to. :thumbsu:

Little bit skittish in traffic but no doubting his desire to get in there and throw his thin frame at the opposition. Has done pretty well...would have been great if he took that high mark along the forward flank in that qtr.

Stanley isn't the best player, but there's no doubting he works hard. When he's got a whiff of a tackle, he's an animal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back