Autopsy SUNS V Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

And it's not about wasting money for those people-it's time and energy.
Why bother if the players can't be bothered?
I'm unfortunately invested emotionally so I turn up for the ritual humiliation- but lots and lots won't-quite rightly
If the team started winning and hurting when they lose and generally being passionate you would see crowds

If you have recently moved up here or live up here we’d love you to keep coming and maybe have us as your number two, you can at least use us as an outlet to hate on your traditional clubs.
That’s if you are a new resident, if you made the trip from elsewhere then thanks for the kind words and contribution to the economy.

Funny as in the preview thread you wanted to know who he was so you could take a s**t on his car.... and thought it was hilarious. Now you want to be mates.

How things change.

GO Catters

Funny as in the preview thread you wanted to know who he was so you could take a s**t on his car.... and thought it was hilarious. Now you want to be mates.

How things change.

GO Catters

I’m mellowing Daz. But yeah it’s pretty funny.
He does live here on the Beautiful Tweed now and who knows maybe he will stay long term.
So we should get around him.
It’s a story common to many people up here.

I don’t agree with a lot of the stuff that Bods goes on about and the stuff he says.

But this is an Internet forum, if you are letting one persons views on Bigfooty of all places change your mind on a club if you should support it or not then how much do you care from the start?

You can very easily not go on that forum and not communicate with that person.

You could also go onto any clubs boards and find people who spout the stuff that you seem to really have an issue with.

107320-full.jpg

We're better than to engage in this stuff guys, Report the post and move on.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/australia-issues-no-go-zones-in-oz.1194844/#post-55962467

Have a look at his bizarre rants on this thread he started and it says it all.
The guys a lunatic. He clearly lives in some extreme right wing crazy world.

By the way I have been posting for just a little a bit over 12 months now.

Thanks for sticking up for me, I definitely got under the skins of a lot of Geelong people last year with my responses to them in the GAJ thread, that’s just how it is.

The Car Thing was just banter. Can’t believe the legs that it grew.

Anyway...can we get back to normal business please.
As long as you don't have a go at Geelong the town i should be ok. A little part of me dies when you do that, kinda like when we get smashed by 85 points to them.

As long as you don't have a go at Geelong the town i should be ok. A little part of me dies when you do that, kinda like when we get smashed by 85 points to them.

It’s definitely very picturesque down on the water where The Pier is.
I used to have a soft spot for them, I’ve cheered for them every time they’ve played in a GF.
I just wanted to stick up for us during the GAJ thing because they relentlessly came onto our board and niggled at us.
I’m very proud to be from the GC is all.
That’s really all I’m trying to do CB, stick up for my place and my people.

It’s definitely very picturesque down on the water where The Pier is.
I used to have a soft spot for them, I’ve cheered for them every time they’ve played in a GF.
I just wanted to stick up for us during the GAJ thing because they relentlessly came onto our board and niggled at us.
I’m very proud to be from the GC is all.
That’s really all I’m trying to do CB, stick up for my place and my people.
Nah i get it. Most fans have become arrogant since 2007 Trust me if i could i would be living on the GC.

thanks to those who reported that one loose thread. that post definitely crossed the line and was completely slander. we love you, bodsy.
can't say i'm a massive fan of opposition board moderators coming here to ignite that little spotfire either...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks to those who reported that one loose thread. that post definitely crossed the line and was completely slander. we love you, bodsy.
can't say i'm a massive fan of opposition board moderators coming here to ignite that little spotfire either...

Beauty-thanks exile. I can assure people and I’m sure Iva would agree that neither of us seriously thought we would risk our reputation, freedom,relations with loved ones and our own dignity to find some Geelong poster and drop our excrement onto his car.
Thought it was a funny post of Iva’s and just thought I’d add to it.

Anyway another interesting evening on BF.
On my that happy note I’m crashing.

Are Mods allowed to do that? Seems day off worthy if he wasn't one.

We go home to losses but we live on the beautiful Gold Coast. They go home to Geelong. This is what gives me gratitude.

I took an NRL fan to the game on Saturday who's keen to convert but we got thumped and it sucked. However we are here in paradise with our own football team so as long as we have a club I will stick fat and add +1 to the number of loyal tragic members that keep this club alive.

Go the mother******* Suns!

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Took a couple that had never been before, the husband is sports mad so didn't care about the score just wanted to get out and get vocal. Was cheering for Archie after the first goal. Took a couple of times for him to work out that it was actually Ah Chee.

Anyway, at least he'll be back,, he'll drag the wife along as well because shes friends with mine who I drag along to every game and converted from Sydney.

It's not all bad news.

I enjoyed at the end of Classified last night seeing Caro and Lloyd say the Suns fans showed more grit than our players by our getting stuck into Ablett.
I think we did set some culture the Suns fans in doing so and I think it’s fantastic it upset some of these precious people who think we are soulless but then get all upset when we dare stick up for ourselves.

We didn’t stop booing him either, he got boo’d right to the bitter end.

Congrats to our fans because we did put some culture in.......

Finally it’s just glorious to see those who make the “no fans” calls to get salty over non-stop Boo’ing coming into their Lounge Rooms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back