Game Day Suns v Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Ablett's injury look that bad? Watch AFL hasn't uploaded the replay yet, and I was at the bar right up until the game ended.

Nooooo. Hopefully he'll back soon. Will be a big test of the boys without him. Swallow, Bennell, and Prestia are really going to have to step up and make goals. They've shown that ability at times, but it'll be rough with Ablett out. :cry:

Did Ablett's injury look that bad? Watch AFL hasn't uploaded the replay yet, and I was at the bar right up until the game ended.
Shoulder dislocation like that? Yeah pretty bad.

90% he will need reconstructive surgery, which will rule him out for the whole season. If he decides to just let it heal for 4-5 weeks and come back for Finals he is putting it in serious long term risk of continually coming out.

I thought sam day was good right from the start.

Arron hall does nothing for me, he just.....

I think sexton was good as well coming on as sub he got right into the game.
Yes Sexy is getting better with every game. He's got some class about him, good run and will be a nice addition to our midfield rotations.

If he does go in for surgery, Gaz will be so shattered. He's worked so hard to get us to this point. He'll be devastated to miss out on our first Finals berth.

I hope suns supporters barrage him with messages. Guy deserves to know how much everyone supports what he's done for the team. Even if the Suns keep winning without him, it's still in large part due to a culture that Gaz helped create. All these good times coming up, we owe him for, big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shattered for Gary but hope the rest of the side can do him proud..

Awesome effort to come home with the points, fork in the road imo, lose and Adelaide nab our spot

Sam Day was HUGE
Risch stepped up in Gazza absence

Last edited:
Who's the captain now ?

Bock, Lynch, Prestia, Rischitelli and Swallow are the Vice Captains. Bock has captained before when Ablett has missed but that's obviously not an option. Rischitelli will probably get it. With finals at stake they'll need an experienced head.

I hope suns supporters barrage him with messages. Guy deserves to know how much everyone supports what he's done for the team. Even if the Suns keep winning without him, it's still in large part due to a culture that Gaz helped create. All these good times coming up, we owe him for, big time.
Like to see it..

You are so wrong but hope the guys do well regardless..
It's a blessing in disguise
Time for the young guns to take responsibility and dominate the AFL
Ablett getting absolutely hammered ATM by opposition teams

Was at the game, a great win and a huge effort, especially loved how the guys played after Gaz came off!

Well done guys, thought Day and Lynch were fantastic also....

normally i would say beating collingwood is one of the best feelings in the world, but bloody hell that was so damn stressful.

incredible win. 2 rotations in the last quarter, gutsiest win in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back