Game Day Suns v Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the latest on the weather..?
giphy.gif

157oh9h.jpg

Stopped at Logan for the meantime but about to start spitting again, I'm off for naptimes. Catch you lot back up around 2ish.

We're either going to get rolled or Port's going to selfdestruct.

I'm calling that we win only to have our slim hopes dashed against the Dees next week. >_>

Stopped at Logan for the meantime but about to start spitting again, I'm off for naptimes. Catch you lot back up around 2ish.

We're either going to get rolled or Port's going to selfdestruct.

I'm calling that we win only to have our slim hopes dashed against the Dees next week. >_>

Dees?

only 5 mils of rains far , barely enough to get the grass wet . But I fear the rain is coming.

should be a win for the suns. the bookies have a bet that the tittens and suns both won win another game this year. freeken idiots.......might try to make it today. but I will look abit sus in a raincoat holding a target with little kids around...lol....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got Trengove out now though, big out for us too.
Conditions like today it's not a huge loss I don't think? Tall players are going to struggle anyway.

Broughton is our small defender that can get the slippery ball in a pack.

Conditions like today it's not a huge loss I don't think? Tall players are going to struggle anyway.

Broughton is our small defender that can get the slippery ball in a pack.

True enough, but in past weeks, we've been missing Trengove's on field leadership as well, so he's more than just a tall defender. I agree that bringing in Logan isn't the worst move for us, considering the conditions and his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back