Game Day Suns v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Feeling nervous about this.

Good luck guys, no injuries please.

Keen to see Ablett play as always, he's such class.

my head tells me that we won't get within 10 goals today but I have had this feeling that we might pinch this one

I don't think I can put a margin on this game. I will be happy with a good all round team effort. Whether that is a 30pt win or 60pt loss, you will have to ask me after the game if i'm happy.

Sydney are front runners a fair bit. If we can get off to one of our lightning starts, we are in with a chance. I think that is about our only hope of victory

Karmichael Hunt to kick the winning goal after the siren in an uncharacteristically good day time game for the Suns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting a win, why not? I know it is unlikely but our best is good enough to knock these guys off. I know they smashed Geelong last week but that was more about Geelong than the Swans - I hope.

Really looking forward to seeing My Hunt back at AFL level, great to have him in the mix again.

we missed Rory and Harley badly last week, this is a strong Suns side. Time to see us come of age

GO SUNS
It's a top side, this team has the ability to match any other team in the league! Swans were very impressive last week tho so looking forward to a good, competitive game.. go Suns!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back