Game Day Suns v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory thompson is a gun

Overall I think we haven't played too badly, those set shot misses definitely hurt the scoreboard though. Keep in mind guys like cameron and kolodjashnij are still extremely young and inexperienced (especially kade who looks like he'll be an absolute gun in 2-3 years time), as their experience grows we are going to start becoming very awesome :)

Need guys like Lynch and Swallow to become consistently good as well, they both seem to have big potential but have been quiet today

Rory thompson is a gun

Overall I think we haven't played too badly, those set shot misses definitely hurt the scoreboard though. Keep in mind guys like cameron and kolodjashnij are still extremely young and inexperienced (especially kade who looks like he'll be an absolute gun in 2-3 years time), as their experience grows we are going to start becoming very awesome :)

Need guys like Lynch and Swallow to become consistently good as well, they both seem to have big potential but have been quiet today
Ya know I think that was the 1st decent delivery to Tom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind seeing a few games in a row where we score more goals than behinds. Oh well, hopefully we do better next game.

Really enjoyed watching you guys play this year and was very impressed again today by the slick passages of play and great skills.

How the margin was so big in the end has me beat as I thought you had long periods of dominance but couldn't put on the scoreboard pressure.

So many young guns on the rise augers well for a long period of finals action, Gazza may even see a third flag!

Kolodjashnij should be played a bit further up the ground imo. His kicking is amazing, and he can go forward and kick goals too. He'd be more damaging up further. But maybe Mckenna is trying to get him to learn to be more defensive by playing him mostly of a back pocket.

You can't believe at this stage that being competitive against an elite side is a loss, lot of positives to take forward, few negatives to work on.. that's the game, right.. would b a proud supporter right now.. :)
I agree had the chance but could not put score board pressure.how many players have we got to come back in if we were to make finals who would be in the 22 ( no injuries)

Watching the game live I thought Sydney were fitter and simply more professional, they run in waves and EVERYONE is accountable. Great to watch

Now having watch half of the replay we appeared to be in the game a lot more than it appeared live. 35 point loss to the premiership favorite that belted Geelong last week, a lot to look forward to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back