Game Day Suns v Us - 7:40pm - either my time or not

Remove this Banner Ad

So… I was at the game. In the rain. And for the first three quarters I was seething! How dare they dish up a s**t sandwich like that! And then the last quarter and I’m even madder! Where the hell was THAT in the previous three quarters? Play like THAT for the whole game and we’d win! Was it a case of believing our own hype and we just needed to turn up to win? And then nothing going right? Gah! They better come out breathing bloody fire next week. An absolute pummelling of Geelong is required to make up for that garbage! Wasn’t a night for talls on either side.

what own hype?

we have achieved nothing

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Turned out to be quite prophetic...unfortunately...but at least we showed something. Couldn't believe it was wet, given the southern states haven't had rain for a couple of months now...
We have a knack for leaving it too late, it's almost becoming our thing and it's why I've said for us specifically losing the close ones are because we are always coming from behind and can never finish the job. We struggle to get that extra winning goal one of our great mental challenges.

The AFL sending us to GWS in 40 degrees last year in round 1 followed by Gold Coast this year in a monsoon don't help.

Is there a reason we've played away round 1 two years in a row??

Let's be absolutely clear

This is on the back of YOUNG players including a guy who should not have been sub
Oh, and Crouch who is very much a senior player. Without Crouch that comeback doesn't happen, he was ******* immense. Standing up in that tackle and the handball to Rachele for his 3rd goal was elite; so was standing up in another tackle on the boundary for an I50 entry late. His best game since 2017.

Eh, Jeff posts more insightful content than you and your 90% deranged ‘woe is us, fold the club’ shtick

Still makes me wonder who hurt you as a child that makes you keep being such a bullying sad sack

Neil Craig.

Bullying in this instance being to ignore the majority of the shots that Jeffy was sneaking in, but to very specifically point out that he should stop using the 'you're not as smart as me' one?

Last edited:
Oh, and Crouch who is very much a senior player. Without Crouch that comeback doesn't happen, he was ******* immense. Standing up in that tackle and the handball to Rachele for his 3rd goal was elite; so was standing up in another tackle on the boundary for an I50 entry late. His best game since 2017.

Crouch played the same way the whole game. Which was a good standard. The difference was our young players getting a hold of the ball

Crouch played the same way the whole game. Which was a good standard. The difference was our young players getting a hold of the ball

we should have never played Sig as the sub, and should never ever be the sub again

his ability to one take the football in traffic is a must need for this team

we should have never played Sig as the sub, and should never ever be the sub again

his ability to one take the football in traffic is a must need for this team

Soligo has definitely added a burst of speed to his game which he didn't have last year to his agility and footy smart, dare I say it's Butters like.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was no comeback.

That was a team putting the cue in the rack having dominated for 75% of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back