Game Day Suns vs Crows delayed free to air telecast

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just come back from the future where I watched the delayed telecast and now know the result

Have Port had any of these ridiculous delays yet?
I've never been bothered by delayed telecasts before but these are seriously s**t. Today goes from watching it late arvo to having to watch it with the missus hanging around complaining about me watching the footy.

Request to whoever starts the post match thread - can we have it titled "good/bad/ugly" regardless of result? While watching the Hawks game I saw the "good/bad" thread and knew we had won.
It did ease the tension, I admit :$

Request to whoever starts the post match thread - can we have it titled "good/bad/ugly" regardless of result? While watching the Hawks game I saw the "good/bad" thread and knew we had won.
It did ease the tension, I admit :$

I've created every review thread this year, and all of them have been titled "Good/Bad". I'll be sure to create a spoiler free title ;)

To be clearer, I will title it "Good/Bad" regardless of whether we win or lose. So it won't spoil the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi folks. I thought I'd start another gameday thread for all our non Foxtel people. A bit early I know but here it is if people want to use it. For those watching it live, please post on the Crows vs Goldfingers thread once the game starts. Cheers.

So if your watching it on delay can you put a bet on once the game is actually finished?

Can you believe what happened halfway through the third quarter. Strangest thing I've seen on the footy field. Hope all three of them are ok.
But that poor pig and the chimpanzee are going to be in therapy for years. Who Pays for that, hardly Atkins fault ya know.

rwswlt.gif

#peasant life

Is this the place where I make the complaints about Foxtel and say that the AFL would make a *ton more money just by doing it all online but can't because they're being pressured by Telstra like everyone's grandparents who can't get off of that one contract because "oh I like my email address and phone number people won't know how to call me" YOU'RE PAYING A HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH FOR A LANDLINE PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM.

Ohhh it's only delayed by 3hours. What are ya. Just watch some My Laundry Rules or some s**t until then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back