Suns vs Port Adelaide Shanghai 2018

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I want to know how to get tix for the perth stadium home game.
I am already going to be there with my two boys as its school holidays/visit the family, and as well as 3 tickets for us, my extended family want to come so I want to buy 4 kids and 4 adults, possibly another 4 adults on top of that, using my suns membership so we get the good seats out of the sun/in the shade.
the links to 'buy tickets' on the club website doesn't work.
I don't need a package - have flights and don't need accommodation...

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
I want to know how to get tix for the perth stadium home game.
I am already going to be there with my two boys as its school holidays/visit the family, and as well as 3 tickets for us, my extended family want to come so I want to buy 4 kids and 4 adults, possibly another 4 adults on top of that, using my suns membership so we get the good seats out of the sun/in the shade.
the links to 'buy tickets' on the club website doesn't work.
I don't need a package - have flights and don't need accommodation...
Club websites link doesn’t work you say :eek:

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ha ha yeah
Ok
So basically I want to avoid"packages"
I'm not a packages kind of guy
I just want a ticket and to work around the dates with travel accommodation
Sandy Toes last year I got a couple from my guy at The Suns who looks after us in The Lounge, even though they sell out the game its not well attended because the Chinese sponsors buy up all the seats for their staff who dont go, Port Adelaide do a good corporate tent deal there which they sell through their club, we crashed it and worked out OK.........There is also a flasher Polo style marquee corporate deal available and I forgot what it was called, maybe check the PA website for what they offer

Last edited:
Back